or Connect

Posts by stompy

Agreed. Unfortunately, there's just no reasoning with the masses who already "know" that 1080 is more than 720. There's not much reason to prefer a 32" 1080 set over 720 for TV viewing--you practically have to sit on it o see the difference--yet many people think the price premium is worth it. Try telling that group they wasted their money.
I'm with you. There are lots of avenues to get recorded content, but only a couple solutions for streaming live events (e.g. mlb.com). Unfortunate then, that I see Apple simply trying to correct the mistakes they made in the first go-round. That's going to be hard enough already, without adding live events to the mix.I'd love to be wrong, but I don't read it in this rumor.
We have #1 and #2, what's #3?
Magic?
Yes, combined with another silly AI headline.
# 29.
From the tech specs page:"Mini DisplayPort connector with audio support"
Agreed, but the 24" will be gone when supplies run out. From the link above "Apple is discontinuing both the 24-inch LED Cinema Display as well as the older 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Displays they had been selling. When asked why, an Apple representative said this new 27-inch version was seen as 'ideal for the uses we see most people having.'"
I appreciate your sacrifice and thanks for posting back -hh, even if it was a bust. Hmm, if anything like your last comment happened, now that would be news!
Got a laugh from me, thanks.Thanks for that, it sounds as though it may be a difficult job. (BTW, I assume you'll post to this thread? If not, I suppose I can search for your recent posts.)