or Connect

Posts by casey4147

Have you tried logging into your iTunes account on your (Win/Mac) PC, examining your purchase history, and using the Report A Problem button? Don't know if it will work for you or not, but I'd think that if you made purchases for the iPhone 4 and had to return it, the purchases should be refunded. Rather than being bitter about it, I'd say it should be worth a try.
That's some logic board. NOW is anyone gonna ask why they didn't jump to 64GB of storage? Where would they have put it?
THERE we go. The one thing about the price increase that I don't understand is, why isn't the Server model an additional $100 more? Disappointing that the price went up, or as others have speculated that the consumer model is now priced in-between the original entry level model and its uprated midrange one. I'd probably be looking at the server version myself, so in that regard it's a nice update in a smaller package for the same price.
Bllsht. There was a months-delay between PC and Mac releases of Photoshop Elements a cycle or so back, and I know everyone was happy when PC users got CS3 months before the Mac, right? From http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...hallenges.html"A software engineer working on Adobe Photoshop says the company's decision not to deliver native Intel Mac support until the next major release of its high-end graphics suite is a result of the enormous task associated with...
Um, iFixIt's publishing teardowns of items Apple has not yet released? Where? I'd like to see it. Might just be me, but I think the difference, and it is a subtle one, is that this prototype is an unreleased product. Sure, speculation and expectation are that Apple's got a new phone in the works, likely to be released mid-summer as indicated by past models, but was anything announced or shown in any capacity by Apple? Is the item for sale yet? Once its in peoples...
...then where's the details? Yeah, I see pictures. Does it have the A4 processor? Haven't seen that anywhere yet. You'd think that if they went and ripped into the thing, they'd at least have taken some interesting details...
It's the G4 Cube of this decade...
I was muchly surprised when I walked into the campus computer shop and saw that PARALLELS is carried (as an educational version, 1 year license) on a USB thumbdrive. Interesting, and perhaps a sign of the times...
Yeah, look how well that worked for Adobe when they ignored the advice to move to XCode... Are they giving fair warning this time? I still think the multitasking argument is the one that makes the best sense, if the system is micromanaging apps as closely as has been described, I can see where an interpretive runtime wouldn't comply with the model.
I am SOOOOOO glad we're past that stage in the Internet when everyone had to write non-compliant code so that their site would work on Internet Explorer 6 perfectly but in another browser would likely crap out. This stinks of the same reasoning. C'mon, if Microsoft can adjust to web standards, why the hell can't Adobe? Web Standards. Non-proprierity. Not locked in. Wouldn't that be something?