or Connect

Posts by gctwnl

Agree. It is worth your money to buy CrashPlan+ and have access to features like multiple backup sets (e.g. only a local convenience backup for stuff I could restore otherwise and local & off site for more vulnerable material), more fine-grained time options, etc. I have a setup with a Mac OS X Server that has CP+ installed. I backup to a friend, he backs up to me. That gives us both a free off site backup. A few more friends/family are backing up to me. It is available...
It is a weak point of the whole Wikipedia setup. Subjects like these are prone to be hijacked by companies as a part of their marketing (pro or con) and given Samsung's unethical history in social media (as I recall) it will be problematic to fight this. Between which page releases were these edits made?
Since every lightstrip can be tuned independently, doesn't that give you the option to create recipes that have the same color for each?
More was out. For me, Maps was out & Siri was out around that time.
I held off on buying a 13" MBP until now because the reviews told me that the GPU could not handle Retina (no smooth scrolling etc.). This review does not tell me, but has that been fixed? I expect it to be, but is it true?
And how does the financial comparison go if deferred income is included?
A new Ballmer! Whew! Continuity of entertainment has been guaranteed.
What a surprise!
Can't reproduce this on my iPhone5 with iOS7. It just keeps saying 'Emergency Calls Only'. I have no control center on the home screen, maybe that influences it?
OK, Apple, please bring this to Mac OS X (and OS X Server) so we can use this on our LANs