or Connect

Posts by Mango

You know what annoys me? That I can't pay to watch individual NHL games. Instead, I have to pay for an entire season. As a result, the NHL won't get my money. I think they'd earn more if they gave use more choice.
Dunno. Are you running Tiger or Leopard? I'm using Leopard.
Ah, you're right. That fixes it. Interestingly, it seems as if opening certain PDFs for the first time switches this setting automatically. Thanks for your help.
A variety of sources, but here's an example: It's a wallet-sized PDF that's a free download. When opened in Preview on my system, I see crop marks, but not in other PDF apps.
How do I turn them off because Adobe Reader and other apps capable of reading PDFs don't display the crop marks? Only Preview shows them.
Something has changed with Preview on my system running Leopard. For some reason, most PDFs opened in Preview have strange lines in them. But if I open the PDFs with other apps like Adobe Reader, there are no lines. Anyone know what these are, why Preview is displaying them, and how to get rid of them?
Dave Hyatt, one of the developers of Safari, is aware of the issue and is looking into it. The same thing happens with smilies over at MacNN forums.
Here is where you can get the most recent version of ffmpegX along with tutorials and links to the ffmpegX forum. http://homepage.mac.com/major4/
Icons I don't want to see: animé; application icons; Star Trek; hard drive icons; automobiles; lame celebrities Icons I would like to see: fun, wacky, whimsical icons like Gort's icons and Perfect Yosemite icons web page; Bloom County; Looney Tunes; naked chicks; wildlife. [ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Mango ]