or Connect

Posts by Zab The Fab

I think we will see a massive surge over the coming years, even more than up till now. iPhones and iPods will lead this but I think even Apple TV will grow into something even more "must have" with further developments. We are even seing Apple customized social networks rise up, with Apple users joining from all over the world. Apple used to have like 15% or more right? I think they will grow to 25% percent over the next 5 years. Noone thinks that could happen, but noone...
I have to admit I am looking to install XP via BootCamp so I can play Battle Field - sshhhhh
exactly what I was thinking, there's a lot of switchers in that category ! Switchers of the world unite and take over
There are Apple centric social networks out there these days!
then they would have never "tried" it in the first place I don't think.
I'm kinda glad they are dropping the "feature" of Safari crashing..... in Leopard Snow
I joined the uprising !
exactly !
Look everyone - the point here is this: Ofcause the product transition IS comming. Apple only needs to announce one more event this month to announce this product transition and they will have kept their promise. So the rumor sites is who I'm adressing when I'm asking if they have completely forgotten what we all know Apple said themselves. The transition is comming this month - whatever it is. the F.O. would not say this so close to the announcement if they were not...
But ofcause they did, it was all over the news too. I was listening live and I heard it. I also listened to it on podcast afterwards just to hear the exciting news one more time. Are you seriously trying to claim the F.O. did not say, what he was reported in the news to have said and what I heard he said? Just try google