or Connect

Posts by Zab The Fab

But ofcause they did, it was all over the news too. I was listening live and I heard it. I also listened to it on podcast afterwards just to hear the exciting news one more time. Are you seriously trying to claim the F.O. did not say, what he was reported in the news to have said and what I heard he said? Just try google
has EVERYONE completely FORGOTTEN Apple's OWN words: "....by the end of September Apple will have gone THROUGH a significante product transition" ????? Are rumor sites now "guessing" AGAINST Apple's own (and very rare) announcement?????
The Mac Priest ha ha )) This is funny stuff people !!!!
Yeah WHY indeed. I mean, what went wrong when they were using that mouse in the lab? Did NOONE notice how it was impossible to "feel" which way it was pointing? It's times like that you really wonder...Anyways, the commercial iMac - Very Un-PC is one of my favorite of all times. I also like iMac - 3 Steps to the internet ....there's no step 3 !?!I miss the good old days of Jeff Goldblum appearing in Apple's ads.... sigh
So what do you think? The funniest Apple ad ever ? ...or is it just me? iMac - Very un-PC
I can activate or deactivate the num lock on my Mac keyboard without F6, I just hit the num lock directly. Perhaps the Bootcamp driver CD is better now than back then I don't know ?
Thanks for your best shot. I already thought of that and tried it, but I don't even think that I could type 5 either? or perhaps it just wouldn't accept the activation code. It is S and not 5.This is very strange. And even more so when I happen to know that the very same code worked for a friend of mine !!!! ????? on his Mac Book Pro.damn... I already miss playing battlefield
I'm booted in Windows, trying to activate Windows with my activation code. It's 5 x 5 letters & numbers. The second last letter is an S When I type S nothing is written in the windows activation code box. As a matter of fact, there are several letters and numbers it wont type ????? Ghost in the machine???????? HELP !!! I CAN'T PLAY BATTLEFIELD NOW !!!!
I feel like a child on the night before christmas when I think about what iWeb 2 will be able to do. What do you think? Will it work seamlessly with amazon so that iWeb will also be iGaragesale? What kind of web technology will it utilize? In what new ways will it use web technologies? Imagine what happens to Safaris stature on the net when about 100 million iPhone users goes online with it's builtin Safari !!! I bet web masters might start to make sure their webpages...
ok. Thats what I "hoped" you meant about proprietary and your right ofcause. Flash is obviously much more mature, however, new and better technologies always has a chance of knocking old kings of their throne. But it all becomes an impossible dream when you point out the difference between a 3D object and a 2D object in 3D space. I get it. So do people in here believe that OpenGL 2 is gonna make it easier to port games to the mac from PC etc. or what are the...