or Connect

Posts by Zab The Fab

So we have to read every other thread on the site to make sure the subject has not been touched upon by others? How is "iSight 2.0" a subject where "IR Frontrow will be in the next displays" fits into?
Hello all I just ordered a new Mac Pro (had to get that in there ofcause ) but it was with much sadness that I was ordering a new Mac WITHOUT a way to do frontrow... or so I THOUGHT !!! Ladies and gentlemen... I think I've solved the mystery. I mean, how could Apples lates and greatest be WITHOUT such a cool feature....RIGHT???? Surely Apple didn't sit down and think "well our Pro customers would not like Frontrow..... WRONG!!!! It's quite obvious what the answer...
I just ordered a new Mac Pro today, and reading your post I finally realized what's going on with the no remote or IR in this machine. I was very sad to order a new Mac with NO remote but now it's all clear to me... and very very obviously the only solution that makes sense: The comming displays from Apple will offer glossy and not glossy, built in isight, and ofcause built in IR and remote for front row. After all, where will you be using front row? perhaps on that extra...
that's REALLY good news ! Now I just have to get my stomac back to "ice mode" and stop trembling with my VISA... How far to the next iMac upgrade do ya' think? I forget when it was updated last. What would the next processor in line for the iMac do you think?Anyone?
Speaking of Mac Pro and music. I'm on my way down to the local Apple shop tomorrow to order the Mac Pro, but little was said about noise. The Intel won't make much, but what about those grafics cards? Does anyone know if I'll have to put this monster in another room.... another floor perhaps? anyone?
Has the skeptics have been brought to realize "something fishy" is going on since the latest attack on the 11'th of July ? Or are there still someone out there having doubts about crazy numerology being used by crazy terrorists to carry out crazy terrorists attack. Why would it be strange to have a connection between something as crazy as terror and something as crazy as numerology ? Think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you are beginning to see the connection,...
Hello MarcUK It's not hard to follow your line of thought, in this hypothesis. However, Jordan Maxwell points out letters from George Washington in 1783, where he talks about "a secret conspiracy operating from New York". WOW ... right? [source: Jordan Maxwell - Basic Slide Presentation] Where this leaves us is anybodys guess.he he, while your looking up Mr. Maxwell you might be amazed watching him point out what I'ed call rather interesting things about the...
Hello MarcUK 11, symbolizing the two horns on the beast, the war on the devine for the power on earth, is being used. So is the 77, which to these secret societies symbolizes God. Hence all the cities being attacked on 911 was on the 77'th latitude, Washington being exactly on, where flight 77 supposedly hit the Pentagon. I've been trying in a stady manner, to provide people on this board the information for them to look at. While the data is not being disputed, the...
It's possible.
I didn't drag numerology into the 911 truth movement unless anyone is claiming that I picked the dates, the planes or the national mourning period for United States of America. The terrorists picked the dates The terrorists picked the planes The President picked the mourning period. Not I !!! So I didn't drag numerology into anything, I'm merely pointing out an inconvenient truth that won't fit in our circle of concensus. Sorry. If we keep demanding the truth,...