or Connect

Posts by Zab The Fab

I didn't drag numerology into the 911 truth movement unless anyone is claiming that I picked the dates, the planes or the national mourning period for United States of America. The terrorists picked the dates The terrorists picked the planes The President picked the mourning period. Not I !!! So I didn't drag numerology into anything, I'm merely pointing out an inconvenient truth that won't fit in our circle of concensus. Sorry. If we keep demanding the truth,...
One more attack to the list. Still right out in the open unafraid anyone will ever catch on. 11 July - Terror attack in India It must be just "coincidences" ....since there are so many of them... right? Sincerely Zab the Fab
Hey Sunilraman I totally forgot your post on the dirty bomb, sorry. Still nice to read your post above. I believe the one thing they are counting on is that.... ...we won't catch on ...if we do we won't rebel (they wanna keep their power) and I'm just the kinda guy who likes to "surprise" people (if you know what I mean). I wouldn't mind at all if we all pulled together and "surprised" this elite, wouldn't mind it at all. Good luck on the new age study (wonder what it...
Hello Sunilraman I appreciate humor just as much as you, and you are funny, but is there any way we could get you to make a serious statement on the numbers I've listed in relation to the 911 attacks? Not that you have to, just asking politely. Hoping for a serious respond. Sincerely Zab the Fab
You should read my points again, not implying you are "slow" but that they perhaps are easily misunderstood. With all due respect, what I argued was that they put this footprint because they worship this kind of thing, and because they don't have to keep it out of the media (it's "out there" remember) so only few will EVER know, and like I argued earlier, even when we are confronted with the facts, we dismiss it as New Age mombo jumbo, even tho' it's starring at us in...
That argument has been made yes. What I find interesting is that the media refuses to release the high resolution footage of these events so this hypothesis could be proved or disproved. Look, divide and conquer. Make us argue amongst ourselves about what WE think happened, make us attack each other..... so we won't attack those who put forward the official story.I don't wanna get caught up in trying to pretend WE are the intelligence community or the media who SHOULD...
ya' all having "black outs" too? (just showing you all I have humor too) Sincerely Zab the Fab
I would have been the first the agree with you a few years ago, but since I have discovered that we can all stand together on what we don't believe is true (those of us who don't believe the official story on 911 - others in here may believe it and their opinion is welcome too). So don't aim for total agreement on "what happened" or "was numerology involved", instead aim for total agreement on the fact that we need a new investigation. Everyone would be better off, both...
I keep avoiding telling anyone what to think. But ARE the numbers there beyond chance? IF they are there who put them there? Who uses numerology? Bin Laden? Sincerely Zab the Fab
What we can believe is that they will turn the heat up to what ever temperature is takes, to get us frighten enough so that we will need their protection. "The Work Of ages" is being advanced all over the globe, these guys are not americans or russian, they are already global and they always were. One of the first steps taken to make sure we'll never connect the dots. If you had asked me 1 year ago, before I started researching this subject which I FIRMLY believed was...