or Connect

Posts by Zab The Fab

When looking for the criminal behind the crime, the cop looks for motives. Who stood to gain? Where has 911 been used as a "reason to do" this or that? Civil Liberties taken away? State Power increased? Military and intelligence budget tripled? Wars which meant increased ratings for an unpopular president, SElected by supreme court following a less than convincing democratic election. So the state grows mighty, the people smaller and smaller. ...reality Cop (authority)...
You might be dead on. How do secret societies work, how do they operate? Most people never advance beyond the first few levels where it's all a big mens club with nice dinners and good times, the perfect front for what goes on above in the upper levels which lower members don't even know exits. While we look at the president as the commander in chief, he would be no such thing if we take into our circle of reality what Times magazine told us a few years ago, he is doing at...
I respect you for telling people what you believe happened that day, and it so happens that we agree, but any opinion is welcome AND respected. Where do the numbers come in? Well that's the core question that I'm raising here. Some of us take the time to listen to the critics and the sceptics on the official story, and some of us agree that there indeed are a lot of unanswered questions. Next question would be: "well who did it then?" We wanna know who did it. Someone hurt...
Hello friends Sorry for the blackout, rough weekend followed by internet problems. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this rather emotional subject. I'm not here to tell anyone what to think, I'm trying to supply information on these things so you can all make up your own individual opinion on it. I'm asking what the mathematic probability is that the numbers are there by chance and was not part of the planning? Let's add one more to the list.... Madrid...
Hello Placebo While you are closing in, you are still far from my point. 1) The Bin Laden cave location is escaping my understanding? 2) No one leaves clues for their crime unless they are sick and wants to get caught, probably not the case here. But if they didn't get there by chance, is it a sign that whoever planned the attacks whorship this peagan belief? Is it a signal to a global network of secret societies who is doing what? Like I wrote in my 3 post (sorry it was...
Mr. Placebo With all due respect, I'll take the blame for your less than serious remarks, if you just read the thread instead of me repeating it to you, deal? Here's the highlights: Do we find numerology involved in the september 11 attacks beyond mathematical probability? If we do who do these fingerprints on the crime scene lead os away from and who do they lead us towards? or is it impossible to conclude anything from this? I'm not the critic of the official...
Again, with all due respect, I don't know why you would be so eager to illustrate my point with such enthusiasm? I'll respect any opinion you may have, I even respect you can't take any of this seriously, but that doesn't change the fact that you are proving my hypothesis made in my first post in this thread. You have a right to mock the subject, but it will also at the same time prevent yourself from getting educated on it's content. Your choice. With all due...
Hello Mr. Placebo With all due respect, your the 3'rd to prove the point I made in my first post in this thread, every bit as unaware as the rest. Sincerely Zab the Fab
All those who has the heart to care for our common world, and the maturity to deal with the information provided in these links, please form an opinion on the subject. If you like so many of us feel that there is good reason to demand a new investigation, please join the truth movement (seeking the truth not claiming to have found the one and only truth). 3 university students has made a great documentary (dramatized) that is being screened all over USA...
You may be unaware that you are proving my point made in my first post in this thread. With all due respect Zab the Fab