or Connect

Posts by Kali

Ok, I apologise for what I just said in my last post. I'm really a savage ! [Embarrassed]
Ok, I apologise for what I just said in my last post. I'm really a savage ! [Embarrassed]
Hehehe! People complaining about people complaining about people complaining about ... But I desagree with "the cool gut", Res has the right to say WHATEVER he wants. If you don't like it, just go read something else. If you don't like what I'm saying, just go read something else, or kiss your own ass hole (oups, sorry ! What a bad girl I am !).
Hehehe! People complaining about people complaining about people complaining about ... But I desagree with "the cool gut", Res has the right to say WHATEVER he wants. If you don't like it, just go read something else. If you don't like what I'm saying, just go read something else, or kiss your own ass hole (oups, sorry ! What a bad girl I am !).
Exercice in frivolity, it is you, who should shut up. I really hate guys complaining about others complaining. Res has right to says what he's saying, even if you don't like it. Res, I agree with you. I own a 10 years old Mac IIci which I Iove. It's a dinosaur running sys 7.1, with 32 ram and it's a really efficient computer for what it does. I much prefer the MacOS over any others on the market. I need to use some PCs at work, so I know what are the...
Exercice in frivolity, it is you, who should shut up. I really hate guys complaining about others complaining. Res has right to says what he's saying, even if you don't like it. Res, I agree with you. I own a 10 years old Mac IIci which I Iove. It's a dinosaur running sys 7.1, with 32 ram and it's a really efficient computer for what it does. I much prefer the MacOS over any others on the market. I need to use some PCs at work, so I know what are the...
[quote]Originally posted by applenut: I'm not too happy with the finder search. I would much rather it be a slide out from the toolbar or something. the search field will get cut off at times and takes up a lot of room there. if it could just slide out of the toolbar into the main window I think it would be much better. they could also have some advanced options as well doing it that way
I agree completely with that. Actually, I would...
I still totally agree with philter. In my opinion, the Dock is really a bad concept. It can be usefull for some things (gadgets, control devices, temporary items, etc), but it's a real pain in the ass to put there all my important, permanent, applications and folders, and to put AT THE SAME PLACE the temporarily collapsed windows (the divider doesn't help that much). The point is , there is too much stuff in the Dock. The old Apple menu goes there, the application menu...
Apple, I really don't care about your damn iApps, gadgets and bubbles. I want full options and functionality back in OS X, like in OS 9. I'm not interested in fancy colorfull 3D buttons, fancy shadows and animation effects. Why should I change all my habbits, just to adapt to a new OS, while they were fully efficient in the old OS ? Why change things while it was simple and efficient before ? Don't flame me, I'll get used to OS X. But I'm pissed to see the absence...
What's annoying me the most with OS X (as the NeXT Step evolution), is the NeXT step OS was running on 68040 processors, many years ago (sorry for the bad English). I played with a NeXT machine at that time. Now, OS X needs a fast PPC processor just to run at a descent speed. To me, this is an indication of the poor coding in the OS X. Geez, the NeXT machines, with 68040 processors, had a full postscript rendering on screen. It was a bit slow, but very usable. On a...