or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Not that I am unbiased here, but an excellent post sir.
Exactly, Apple telegraphed it way before the official launch, heck it was a major topic on AI.Let's be clear, this listing of other smart watches is a rerun of the anti iPhone arguments when people list all the 'smart phones' that predated iPhone. Thus trying to diminish the iPhone's status for some reason. Like the iPhone the Watch is a paradigm shift and everything else that follows from other manufacturers is no longer what they would have made without Apple's example.
Wouldn't that be an imperial boat load in the UK? Oh wait, you mean they went metric after I left?
I tried Chrome once and Little Snitch went haywire with all the attempts to talk back not to mention all the crap-ware that got installed without asking.
Good of you to leap in to defend Google.I have tried Scrollmaps, it doesn't work. I wouldn't put Chrome on a Mac (again).If it is the mouse why can every other mapping system work fine. How come the same mouse used to work with Google map, at some point this started, I have the same mouse ... I don't have the same version of Google maps ... you do the math.Sorry why am I replying! Sheesh ...
One for the ages ...
The words Android and Original shouldn't be used in the same sentence!
Well if that doesn't make me sick the fact Google maps zooms in and out every time I try to move the map with an Apple magic Mouse sure does. Funny thing is Google seem to infer this is a problem with the mouse even though I use the same mouse with other maps, 3D software and so on with no such issue. Deliberate maybe?
Thanks for the chuckle. I suspect a fraction of a second lag to get the time that is as accurate as scientifically possible beats the instant view I get on my Rolex that is 5 minutes slow most of the time ( and that's after a bloody $1,000 service!) .
I think Apple have secretly added a Bose-Einstein barrier to stop that.