or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

So very smart of Apple I'd say!
Sorry OT a bit Of course, smart people are bound to come to similar conclusions as to the best set ups I'd use HDMI if I could on the Mac mini but my old VGA monitors I am using are all analog. So stuck with a TB-VGA converters (same on nMac pro extra 2 screens). By the way, I was surprised to see they sell HDMI to VGA adapters ... isn't VGA analog always and HDMI only digital? Or am I missing something? If so eh?I do have a pretty nice X-Plane 10 set up now on my nMac...
I have to confess I didn't even know Apple had their own headphones!Edit: Oh sorry, did you mean the buds? I wasn't being facetious, I just never looked as i use high end Pro cans for studio work and earbuds for poolside.
In the context of corporate use: I hope Apple + IBM can update and reinforce iWork to create a 'pro Works' with IBM secure cloud networking and syncing and get rid of any dependence on Microsoft. If said product can open and translate anything from Microsoft, that's all that is required. IT and MIS need to be weaned of thinking Microsoft, this is 2014 and Microsoft has zero mobile presence, it is a relic of the 20th Century.
Actually is was more the lack of a wink, not /s, that was the mistake. I was meaning, in jest, a unique Apple format since iOS is so dominant in the real world. However, I fully understand .pdf is a universal standard now (as per Phil's post).
Thanks! Oh cool, I didn't see that. Soooo I can assign the arrows myself ... awesome. I truly am surprised no one else has brought this up. Trying to get that pesky cursor where you want it when trying edit a chunk of text by having to use a finger and a magnifying glass can be a royal pain, especially on blogs where for some reason, on many occasions it just doesn't work!The question I then have is I wonder of the custom set up will be sophisticated enough to allow...
Agreed ... hey wait .. from one of those people down south ... where are they?
LOL, yes along with Flash and USB those Android and Microsoft devices are gong to have oodles of fun!Apple has pretty well long since reduced the use of USB to the bare minimum when you stop and think. Even my printer is now wireless. In my case the only thing left using USB is my keyboard on the nMac Pro as I cannot stand changing batteries in the keyboard, the mouse is bad enough. Everything else I am using us 100% through thunderbolt on the nMac Pro and my Mac mini,...
I think it is high time Apple developed their own version of a portable document format and yes, once developed it should be built in to OS X and iOS.
I appreciate your concern but no I am not missing any points. 'Gatoraid' is a schil for Google and takes every opportunity to pretend to write articles that seem supportive of Apple but are actually designed to sow seeds of doubt. I just enjoy calling him out on his crap.