or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

A dish best served cold.
Has anyone figured out what Apple means when it states iOS 8 can now seamlessly work with PDFs created on the Mac and shared via iCloud Drive. I am well aware of Good Reader but this sounds like it can now be done between Preview on the Mac and something on the iPhone /iPad from Apple as with iWork docs, not a 3rd party app. I have the Developer OS X 10.10 and can see no way to do this so far. What seems to be missing is an iOS equivalent of Preview!
http://nsidc.org/greenland-today/
I wonder if the IBM alliance also plays into this. I would think back end suppliers / programmers for such a potentially gigantic undertaking could be a perfect role for IBM.
Good point.Meanwhile I would really like 'Hey Siri' on my Macs running Yosemite.
I wonder why that is required?
Any improvements in hearing technology is welcome as far as I am concerned. I just hope Apple push more into actual hearing aid technology. I know they have partnered with companies in this field but as I age and my hearing goes south, I am really hoping for genuine Apple hearing technology complete with AI, auto adaptive systems and iOS integration sooner than later.
Nice to this formalized at last. It was always possible to have family members split their Apple ID use between their own for Mail, Calendar and Contacts and a shared 'master' one for iTunes and the Apps Store but it was a little confusing at times.
LOL love your comment. Talking about iPhoneys, I wish Apple had managed to come up with a patentable name for Apps rather than using a name everyone could copy and rip off the concept. How few seem to remember the entire mobile Apps phenomenon is also thanks to Apple.
Oh wow, more fun to come. It is mind boggling that we sit here excited about stuff from Apple while there are folks killing other people over who has the best god! It's a strange world we live in. It's as if the 21st Century and 13th are side by side at times. I am just freaking glad and grateful to be in the 21st!