or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

However much I love OS X, I must say it seems like OS X Server is stuck in Apple's hobby section as far as I can tell.
Same here, search for something using Google and suddenly I get crap about what ever it was (in my Junk Mail Box mostly, luckily but I do check it). I was just thinking yesterday, Amazon never do that, yes they suggest items I might like based on my shopping and searching but they keep it strictly in house which is fine with me and they don't over do it ... and it is scarily accurate! Yes of course I want that Canon L lens!
True, especially when you see the figures for Google's revenue from iOS. I love it ... Search, yeah baby ...
I can imagine the Radio DJ today ... "Ok this is for you listening out there, Bill in Santa Clara, I believe?"
Don't mention 'frosty glass', you are making my mouth water and it's a way off being time for a pint here yet!
I bet had the French not already built the Louvre Pyramid it we'd have an glass Apple pyramid by now. There is still a sphere though.
That's a good point, OS X is a brandname not a version. It's probably here for a long, long time to come. As someone else said up the thread, 'there are still a lot of landmarks in California for versions names.'
You can try any of them out by joining Adobe CC. All have 30 day trials and tons of tutorials.
Hopefully Serif Affinity products will awaken Adobe's inner Mac soul again.
I work between Mac and Windows a lot and I have often thought that it would be a nice option to have the choice of the two variances you describe in OS X. If in an Apps's preferences you could select the default as now or to have the menu on the windows, would be nice to have. Working as I have for years on multiple massive screens there is a lot of mouse travel involved to get to top menus even with tracking on maximum as mine always is, your eyes and head still have...