or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

No it doesn't, you have a problem there. I'd try reinstalling the combo update if I were you.
Sorry to hear about your screw up. Meanwhile, on six Macs on my LAN that have been running Mavericks since it came out and several with the developers' versions, all is working very well. Heck I even have a G3 running OS 9 ... but then I have been using Macs since 1984, perhaps I have a knack you don't ...
Right, my immediate reaction ...
Has any company ever done more for the handicapped?
Well blow me down and shiver me' timbers, your explanation hit me like a brick. Perhaps some people are as thick as a plank and just don't understand colorful English.
If they get the price down to about $5 the Android users might jump on this for their home TVs, oh wait ... do they have internet at home?
I suspect you are not far off the mark with Hogwarts. Apple's R&D team probably really do know some magic we are not aware of in all this.
Yep, maybe that would be better than Pyrex™, I had a massive one of those split in two heating a load of gravy one year, never trusted them since, always use Le Creuset now. The latter also double as a physical work out just lifting them!
I am sure this will be the case. RIP. The thicker design had a huge advantage for those of us that love to tinker. Despite having a new 2013 Mac Pro, I'm keeping my old MBP 15" till it drops to bits. I love it as my ''go to' computer and in truth use far more than my iPad Air. For the last year I have an .5 TB SSD and a 1TB HD after ripping out its optical which is in an external case now. This year maybe I go all SSD. Thanks to Apple Care it also had a new...
LOL, good one.Most tech companies have *WAGDN divisions and invest heavily in them these days.*What's Apple Going to do Next?