or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I know we have all had this exact same conversation before many times recently but I reiterate my view that whatever Apple use be it 1, 2 or 100 GIGs they are using what they have, after a great deal of testing, found to be optimal not what will save money in production. It is impossible to compare Macs and iDevices with the other crap out there anymore and RAM is a classic example of where this is especially true. No other manufacturer controls so many aspects of the...
You'd better stay home and near your great analog system then. Some of us move from time to time and getting all that data transferred can take time. Many of us travel a great deal and access to all our medical data anytime, anywhere in seconds may be the difference between life or death. I could go on but I guess anyone touting an analog system over a digital one isn't going to be convinced very easily. You must still enjoy doing research from books at the library too...
Oh come on, we know from all the stats they are mostly under 13 years old ... no need to fear them, just throw candy.EDIT: Cheap candy of course ....
And that a day before they actually know anything!Wow my post burped and I got two!
And that a day before they actually know anything!
That made me freeze in my tracks for a moment ....
Of course there is really only one iPhone 6 but it has a flexible sapphire screen and you can stretch or shrink the phone to suit your own needs.
Well obviously it was sarcasm, he said 'waiting' ... you lost it a long time ago!
I wasn't endorsing the notion, just explaining what the poster most likely meant using a + in response asking what it was for ... I assumed you were kidding as was I.
Be careful ...