or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

LMAO
True, In my case I use a dedicated late 2013 Mac mini, I did also boot to an an external on my nMac Pro and it was nice but as you say, we have real work to do on our main machines. That said the Mac mini seems pretty solid since v4, as I said up the thread, Server v 4 seems good too,
Dev v4 Seems very stable and I have not hit any issues with Yosemite Server beta 4 either. Beta CrushFTP and beta Java all working well too. The fact Apple is readying the public beta bodes well. Hopefully this may all be released earlier than the rumored October release.
If Bill Gates is involved then he has surely found somewhere to copy, reverse engineer or steal the information from. Leopards don't change their spots.
There is a very good write up in Wired: http://www.wired.com/2014/07/apple-swift/
"The forthcoming service will provide on-demand viewing of all all 522 episodes of The Simpsons, as well as additional content through an iOS app." Between Netflix and Apple TV my 'cutting back on time watching TV' is taking a hit, this is terrible news for that goal too as i love the Simpsons! I will try not to watch [sic] all all of them!
Hahaha ... good way to try to twist .... Glass half empty there in Googleville?
Gatorguy will be posting links showing how Google planned all this any moment ...
Way to go ... how to derail a thread and attract the politically polarized nut job with one sentence.
I actually missed the Apple reference, thanks for pointing it out.