or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Perhaps a list somewhere of said haters should be made available for checking against before replying by genuine Apple fans reading here. The best way to deal with them is to ignore them but many being clever don't always show themselves so obviously.
Cast Iron baby ... can't beat it. And to stay on topic, a large Le Creuset skillet is ideal for testing iPhones' and Watches' impact resistance ...
For those of us that lived through FCPro to FCPro X I am sure this is all too familiar. FCProX turned out, eventually, to be pretty darned amazing but it took a lot of feedback to get there. So hopefully feedback from photography experts like yourself is listened to by Apple and I have high hopes it will be.I too will be 'feeding' Photos from Aperture with its content for some time I suspect. In my case it will be the personal stuff not business or serious hobby stuff.
Yes, I agree. RAW storage is quite an issue. Like you I can see multiple GB sized libraries grow in weeks. Even when not shooting bracketed sets and merging 16 bit images, as you say, 22 MP RAW images alone are pretty large. I currently use two 6 TB RAIDs one as the master and one as the daily cloned back up using Carbon Copy Cloner (set to auto back up everyday via a script). I have tried numerous so called on line back up systems but nothing is geared up to cope with...
I agree but that was obviously a joke and not meant seriously. I am a developer and will do as you suggest for a better overall view. However, in my experience a lot of the stuff one reads in the official Apple blogs is far from trustworthy. There is a herd mentality often found there where one apparent issue can create a massive follow up and apparent consensus even if the original issue was dare I say .. BS.
Yes I admit I am now officially a member of the decrepit 'two handed, keep your back straight and lift with the knees' user group of Le Crueset these days! That's no joke when you recall the days you could hold a skillet in one hand and a bottle of vino in the other whilst kissing the date!
LOL ...
I did not know that.
No problemo ... I didn't know Corning had sold Pyrex off though till reading above! Could this be why a large dish shattered whilst heating gravy on the stove top recently?
I couldn't agree more. Just speaking personally, DED's editorials are what makes me keep reading AI more than anything else on AI. I must say after 35 years + personal history with Apple I find is take on that history the most accurate of any journalist I have ever read. As to new fields, I cannot judge but I certainly appreciate his hard work in bringing such a vast amount of information to these pages on a regular basis in his editorials. They elevate AI above being...