or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I use a new Mac Pro for work I get paid for with three large screens. I use a MacBook Pro if I need mobile and limited power. I don't get your point, this is a MacBook.
It's worked well though (/s) ... 2% owning 98% is now 1% owning 99% ...
I agree. My strike out got dropped in your quote for some reason ... I already mage that point subtly
Perhaps "Why in the world " isn't used as a put down in the USA? In which case my bad.
True! Best Buy comes to mind ... /shudder
They may by now, I've no idea to be honest. This was a long time ago and I don't think I've ever been back, not because of that experience I should add lol. I was at an early Mac World ... now those are good memories ... .
This makes sense. On a side note, my first ever visit to Nordstrom's many moons ago during my first trip to the USA was a strange experience. I held the door open for a lady woman and she looked at me and said "I can open a f*****g door myself". I always remember that experience every time I see the name Nordstrom! LOL
Sheesh! My comment was simply a comment about ways Apple can further improve things for working folks at Apple. Sorry, sometimes I forget pedantry rules here.I wrote, "Apple should include stock options a reward for long of service too. How better to reward loyalty and enthusiasm?" See that word at the end of the first sentence...? "too".
I meant purely to those that were employees obviously. The term long service was referring to long service with Apple. I could have sworn I read an article recently on AI saying Apple was taking the security in house and making a joke about A-Men. Maybe I am mistaken as you are so quick to chastise me.
Apple should include stock options a reward for long of service too. How better to reward loyalty and enthusiasm?