or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Right, and that 'one' platform's sales and profits are not exactly doing too well ... TWA, PANAM ... Microsoft ....
The Beeb have a good write up here... http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33675734
Wow!
That reminds me of the old joke, 'what do you call ten lawyers at the bottom of the river?' A start.
But at least they are not in a crappy walled garden like is Apple folks
Sounds like you'd be happier going to the dark side
My bet is if you isolate the VM in Parallels as I do, Cortana won't work. Maybe you are correct and it will but I have my doubts. Not due to how it works but because Parallels won't have an option for it alone. We'll know soon enough I guess.
Just about every older person that was stuck with a PC I know now uses an iPad rather than buying yet another PC due to viruses and malware. This as oppsoed the Mac users who are still upgrading to newer Macs. The profits or lack thereof at MS seem to reflect this trend.
That last paragraph is relative of course. Really bad is better than bloody awful I guess.
10 is 8.1 with a few changes to be less confusing. I've been running it for since the first beta and it sucks as badly as 8, 7. Vista, XP, 98, 95 and DOS. This Windows in it's death throws.