or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I agree, deliberately similar to the point of being silly. Their next product will no doubt be Coppertino Infinity.
They are too busy rewriting history.
Replying to no one particular ... Here is one of many articles on Apple / Google history (not from Google's revisionist department), it seems pretty close to how I recall the events. http://gizmodo.com/5941817/what-really-made-steve-jobs-so-angry-about-google
And these days you can make a block buster movie with Final Cut Pro X. The prices of Apple's pro software have become very reasonable these last few years, all expect FMP. I have to think this is because it is cross platform and so doesn't in of itself sell a Mac as does FCPX for example. So I can understand the pricing really.
Why did I suddenly think of bungee cords?
You exhibit a slightly limited sense of imagination IMHO. You could ask others to put it in their pocket.I co-produced a few years of bike racing TV shows for ESPN and ESPN2. The only way to film riders over some of the terrain (hell most of it) was with a helicopter, pilot, camera man, high end camera and gyro mount. Have you any concept what that costs per hour? The promise of this sort of technology is beyond staggering. Ask a rider to stick a puck in his or her...
"The time will be shown after these short messages, tap once for ad A or twice for ad B ...."
For me, and for many of us it is not just because of the business model, i.e. give stuff for free with a lot of advertising (you know the old TV model so many of us are escaping with Apple TV) but also because the once friendly relationship that existed that was so betrayed by Google. Microsoft too, back in the early 80's, a good friend of Apple, Steve hired young Gates to create the first Mac's Office suite. So for those of us that have always been close to Apple we...
Is anyone keeping score you with you two? Then again who am I to talk with my somewhat undermanned and futile crusade to try to illuminate Gatiorguy's constant pro Google crap!
We cut the chord and have used Apple TV exclusively for three years or more, never looked back.