or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I'd guess zero.
Thanks, I'm gandering now ...
When have DED's specials not been editorial? Speaking for myself I would add, I have yet to read one that wasn't spot on either, having lived and worked through the entire history of Apple with close connections to the industry myself. As you obviously take the opposite view would you care to explain on what basis and your personal qualifications / experience on which you base this to find them untrue?
What's FB? I opted out of FB, Twitter and Linked in a while back, I feel liberated. I can post pictures using iCloud to show me real friends and use email or FaceTime to talk to them. Really novel ideas eh? I recommend others try this. My email and iCloud pics are not subject to being used by advertisers 24/7/365.
Best first post ever ...
You wrote some sense here in the first paragraph then go off the rails it seems to me. Fixing Windows, if possible, is too late, the platform it runs on is diminishing. i.e. beige, black or silver boxes that sit under desks. Trying to shoehorn it onto mobile devices has proven to be a disaster.Office is hardly likely to sustain Microsoft, it's a spread sheet and a few other programs all of which are easily replaced. The only reason it was so ubiquitous in the first place...
Even without an 'a' I'd have read it as a metaphor.
I can sum this editorial up in one word. Brilliant! It's going to fun to sit back and watch this all play out.
Dude, for fun (irony coming) I Googled 'gatorguy', 'samsung', apple insider'. There are hundreds of posts where you take your typically stealthy (creepy, slimy, weird) supportive position on Samsung against Apple. Obviously this is part of the support Android strategy you pursue relentlessly, not pro Samsung per se, but to suggest I am imagining it is frankly ludicrous. Your own master's search engine tells all.Here is one out of hundreds (if not thousands) of such...
That's true, for Apple the title is totally wrong isn't it? In Apple's case, the 'PR' position is really more like Chief Cleaner or Sanitizer... terms I picked up watching Spy TV shows ...