or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Oh thanks, so it wasn't performance issues, simply DRM ... didn't know that. No wonder Air Parrot works well. Actually I had noticed it works with many videos my other Apple devices don't ... DRM hadn't dawned on me!Is the iPad Air OK with continuity? We have two of those as well as several 3's and a 2. I quite honestly don't keep up with iOS tech that much other than buying them for family.
Of those you mention, I am actually finding myself a lot warmer and rooting for IBM. I have long got over IBMs outright attack on Apple in the early 1980's with the removal of VT emulation support from main frames and minis. IBM was punished ironically by Microsoft when they stabbed IBM in the back with the clones. I am very hopeful the iBM-Apple partnership could be huge going forward and IBM have no reason to stab Apple in the back. In fact I even have hope as well...
That was exactly what I was thinking. If the TB dongle had an out port you wouldn't lose a port.BTW I didn't mean those no no no emoticons there ... not sure how they got in my post.
I am not an engineer but isn't the limitation Bluetooth? If it is then at some point new software innovation requires new hardware technology and it would not make sense to hold back any new technology because at some point in the past older products predated that hardware. If I am wrong and it is simply some arbitrary decision on Apple's part to somehow prevent the technology from working on certain models through software intervention then I'd agree with you. There...
With what, Windows? Most peoples' needs to have Windows compatibility on a Mac are over these days. I have long suggested that if Apple were to move its Mac lines to non Intel and use Apple CPU/GPU technology with a new version of OS X all Apple needs to do is offer a BTO Intel language card as an option the same way we did with the Apple ][e. These days it could probably be a dongle.
Yet another great article, thank you.
Karma.
For how long though ...It's only a matter of time before Intel is on the scrap heap.
Exactly.
Wait it out for an Watch Air