or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

A long way of saying most times Google uses a sawn (sawed in US I believe) off shot gun approach while Apple uses a precision assassin's rifle.
I have to ask, did you mean siting, or sighting ... or perhaps citing? All three actually could, kind of, make sense ...
Perhaps there are other countries on the World?
Yep, using US billions when talking $ seems a good idea ...
Did you get to the bottom of this? I agree the article tells us nothing. As I mentioned in the thread, my wife's Lexus already has total blue tooth integration that lets her, hands free, do anything she wishes on her iPhone, however I am thinking perhaps this concept takes it farther by placing a screen in the car which displays what would normally display on the iPhone, i.e. when you ask for directions iOS is running the screen with Apple maps on it. In effect the guts...
Yes, a Team Apple F1 would be cool! Way cooler than Red Bull.To paraphrase Steve ... "F1 do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugary water?" The Team Apple could be black or white cars with an inverse Apple logo. It would look spectacular!Then ... Take it to the next level ... in an actual F1 race ..."Siri ... shift down now, shift down again, ... OMG .. brake ......brake!!!!""I'm sorry, I am unable to break I am made of very strong material,...
I suggest this exclusive content is released on a new label like this ....
My wife's Lexus is very iOS integrated yet Lexus is not mentioned here. Her ES 350 allows her to talk to Siri and control her 5s totally hands free. What else is there?
Loved this part. ... "we do a lot of things for reasons besides profit motive," and recommended that anyone who had a problem with that "should get out of the stock."
Not sure why rebooting iOS would help your MBP?