or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Sheesh! My comment was simply a comment about ways Apple can further improve things for working folks at Apple. Sorry, sometimes I forget pedantry rules here.I wrote, "Apple should include stock options a reward for long of service too. How better to reward loyalty and enthusiasm?" See that word at the end of the first sentence...? "too".
I meant purely to those that were employees obviously. The term long service was referring to long service with Apple. I could have sworn I read an article recently on AI saying Apple was taking the security in house and making a joke about A-Men. Maybe I am mistaken as you are so quick to chastise me.
Apple should include stock options a reward for long of service too. How better to reward loyalty and enthusiasm?
I'm still left wondering if Apple can break the mind set that occurs with fashion whereby exclusivity is part of the allure. Whatever the cost, if every other person wore a Rolex, made from various metals to spread cost options wider, would they still seem as attractive to those that can afford the high end versions? I want this to be the case for Apple obviously as a share holder. Time will tell ... no pun intended.
Wow, what a trip. I'd love to visit.
Only once and never again. We drive inland through the scenery.
That makes sense. That said you might miss the invite to the apr├Ęs-ski party ...
Good one. I was thinking the Mountains of northern New Hampshire, our second home ...
I am not so sure they will be. It comes down to one judge of course.
You have an excellent point. I always feel the same way when hiking across some beautiful mountain only to pass folks with earbuds in but at least they are not endangering me through lack of concentration!