or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I hope the next update stops Arc Welder in its tracks and same for iOS.
Even the first one was. Heck when I run 10.9 I feel like I am in the last century already!
Nope you don't, I remember many that said that. Many said worse, the not so well travelled or educated I suspect. Many wrote that very few could afford such luxuries in China.
The sooner the UK tells Brussels where to shove it the better for Brits IMHO.
Of course not they use magic!
I actually purchased an Olympus to Canon adapter just for the fun of trying all my old Olympus M1 and M2 lenses on my Canon 70D. Obviously full manual but the glass is still very good and the F/1.8 prime is very nice. That said I prefer my L lenses and IS Nostalgia just goes so far, as I discover every time I fire up a Mac Plus or an Apple ][.
I only mentioned the two most important, especially Canon as the pre eminent lens maker. Obviously all would get on board if this ever came to pass. I don't want to even think about the file sizes though! Then there is 4K and 8K video with RAW and a fly's eye lens ... !
At some point this technology will surely advance to a point where many more lenses will be used akin to a fly's eye giving RAW images extensive post DOF and POV adjustment as well as exposure. I hope Apple lead the way in this and I also hope Canon and Nikon are on board for the pro end,
I am not convinced it isn't yet ....
It does't hurt that Apple sell the Rolls Royce of consumer computing technology hardware too though.