or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Trying to convert people?
Heck I got banned at MR for not using multiple quotes! Like I didn't just now ... Got to love AI ...
That would be nice. $200 by next Christmas. That said, I am hanging on till be get back to that 700 mark where the Big Number Law we were all told about stop AAPL going any higher.
Yep keep that phone under control!
Those positive Republican polls on net-neutrality will now plunge now I bet. Simply because the President has backed it. That's America today. He should suggest Fox News watchers to vote Republican. That would confuse the hell out of them! (I say this as an Independent and a humorist so please don't shoot my cat).
Well I was only speculating ... Of course they may have used a different one on this occasion so as not to be so obvious. I bet as soon as anyone knows Apple is involved they grab their big boy pants these days ...
Well that is always a possibility Also HD content varies a lot.OT a bit but It always amazes me how much better 4K video looks even on a non 4K monitor than HD yet many will say they cannot see any difference. I have an ongoing disagreement with my best friend who claims he cannot see it.There are quite a few samples of 4K on the web you can download and even on my 27" Apple Display I can see the difference between say Ultra HD and true 4K data.I was comparing footage...
I was referring not to those partaking in a rational discussion but those 'area 51', 'tin foil hat' types that see plots in anything administered or regulated for the betterment and protection of the majority. Until of course, what ever it is, betters their lives.
I'd suspect the reverse is true.All the overly alarmist and wacky prognostications of doom voiced in this thread make we wonder why water and electricity services are not shunned by the nut jobs in the USA? I presume having standards like water purity holds back so much free enterprise ... Oh I forgot fluoridation is a scheme to control the minds of the people ... my bad! / LOLSorry I wasn't aiming this last comment at you, it was just convenient to stick in here ...
I agree with your guess. BTW I found through trial and error, if you do a full back up to your Mac via iTunes, wipe the device, install fresh new iOS 8.1 and them start putting back stuff manually it can seemingly work magic. It is amazing how much you can put back. I had four iPads and five iPhones to update in the collection my wife and I have, most did it over the air but some were tricky. An iPhone 5 with the base config was problematic as there was no way it would...