or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

For once I actually agree with most of what you say, but I don't follow the last sentence ... what has the Windows Phone got to do with a duopoly (or anything else lol)? Or do you mean the lack of its sales shows consumers are happy with the iOS / Android duopoly? If so that seems to run counter to the rest of your comments hence my confusion.
I can see in the near future dictionaries having to add '21st Century technology disruption causing entitiy' after the word Apple.
This or a similar company should offer a special deal for Nest owners wanting to exit the Google eco system. I'd certainly change out my Nest in a heart beat with a decent financial incentive. I bought the Nest because I thought it was destined to be part of the Apple ecosystem and was very sad when Tony Fadell went to the dark side.
Yes, I agree, I could have done with another dozen of the underside and perhaps some from high above and perhaps even from outside the room.
Which is why I don't use an iPhone for games, I use my new Mac Pro either running OS X or Windows 8.1 (for GTA V mainly) and two 27" LCD displays. Then I'm old fashioned. If I'm bored and only have an iPhone I'll read or listen to music.
LOL
Give the Gatorguy a break, he's just doing his job promoting Google and knocking Apple on this Apple user web site.
OT a bit but I think Apple should stop using 'streaming' as a descriptor and find something that sounds less 'out there' especially to the older generations. I'd suggest 'On Demand' or 'It's Just There'.
Which might appeal to a customer base that is pretty large
This made me chuckle, as Brit transplant I used to use the phrase 'Rolls Royce quality' until I was corrected by a native here who explained in the USA you say 'Cadillac quality' ... having seen GM cars I decided I'd simply stop using the phrase rather than adapt to such a terrible alternative LOL.