or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

How long have you personally used 10.10 and on what equipment to have come to that conclusion? I've been running on 5 different Macs since the first beta and have had very few problems, nothing major. Also please list the bugs.
Oh good one ...
I have a feeling Apple are timing it just right, that isn't to say it won't get a lot better YoY for some time to come, both in ecosystem support and technological advances.
I use all search engines, I am well protected from Google and Flash type snooping, I have digital condoms with Little Snitch and AdBlock ... I tend to read sites I like, not search that much unless specifically researching something, hence only just seeing the Firefox escape story.
That will sell well .... /cough cough .... I wouldn't worry too much.
AAPL has a long way to go yet. I think many are underestimating Watch sales potential as well as its spin off technologies we have yet to see. IBM and Swift just starting in Corporate, plus with and Pay and I really hope Search next year too ... and who knows what else, all while the opposition crumble. GO APPLE!
Firefox dumps Google for search, signs on with Yahoo ... and so it begins.I really hope Search becomes a reality in 2015.
YES I agree! Amazon need a new front end for the same Prime account, just different log in windows to that same account with their own passwords. ...like Netflix's "Who is watching' type thing.As well as family members seeing potential gifts, my wife searches for stuff and next thing I know is amongst cameras and computer stuff I am sent info about ... suddenly there are Women's SHOES!!! aaaggghhh.Just seen this on CNET, "Firefox dumps Google for search, signs on with...
I know the feeling. I can see us never selling other than in dire need or perhaps one day for a bucket list item.
Yep Duckduckgo is great isn't it?