or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

When will Apple TV have some sort of Keychain system? The Apple TV should just 'know' if a user has a cable provider once the data is added a single time. Enough with this having to go to web sites and typing in codes for every damn channel. That said, if CNNGo requires a subscription from elsewhere forget it. This is 2015 get with the program CNN we want to cut the cable..
How long before Google messes with this I wonder?
Just got to add ... My wife can get just about any Apple supported peripheral cable plug into the ethernet port, either way up 100% of the time. Sad but true.
It was down for half an hour in Florida. I'd just installed a new OS X on a new Mac Pro and thought I'd buggered the install up! lol It was actually a relief when i found all my Mac's were getting an error code on the Apps Store.
It isn't the same class system obviously. How can it be? We don't have John Cleese and the Two Ronnies here https://youtu.be/K2k1iRD2f-cHowever, people being people, there are always groups that feel they are better than others. Tribal instinct and ignorance prevail. That or my pet theory ... people often suck (witness the mentality it takes to troll a web blog).Very good article in Time references this topic, albeit not the main thrust of the...
I left in 1989 as I couldn'r abide the UK weather anymore. The politics and class system came in a close second and third. I'm stuck with much of the same here but the weather is fabulous.
I keep getting flash backs to my Amstrad IC2000 Hi-Fi amplifier, Garrard SP25 Mk3 deck with Goldring G800 cartridge and Wharfdale Lintons I had when I was in the 6th form. All paid for by years of a paper round!
Thanks for the insight.
You see this as a product rather than purely for in-house use then?
Sorry ... what did you say?