or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

As Holden Caulfield remarked ... You Sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar ...
Adobe, the company, has at various times been Apple's greatest ally and undoubtedly the knife in the Apple's back. I would never say their software was dreadful though.
At the time I managed the Apple division of the European end of Adobe. I recall having very early betas of Photoshop to learn. Later Illustrator too. Those were fun days indeed.
Apple knew this too, so surely Apple's legal experts would insist, and document, all work by these employees as clean room developments.
A lot goes over your head.
You are so right! That said the challenge of using the UK currency back then probably lead to such genius.
I am not stupid bastard, stupid maybe ... but I stand corrected, it's been a while. After reading what you say, for some reason Marian Faithful comes to mind.
Three years, two months, one week and two days here and no regrets. My name is Digitalclips and I was a cable user ...'
Good for you. I learned my lesson when I missed out on investing in Apple the first time around. I was heavily invested in a business selling Apple computers but never bought Apple stock. When Steve came back I said .. 'this time!'As to Ben, it is amazing he wants to keep parading his ridiculous comments. Outside of of his hatred of Apple, his bigotry does seem odd for a Brit, we are mostly open minded, well the educated ones are in my experience at least.
Agreed, but Congress seemed too preoccupied with the whims of those whose grandparents lost everything and wanted revenge. My grandparents' business was 'taken away' by post WWII nationalization in the UK. So I speak as someone in the same shoes as many Floridian Cuban exiles. My advice is get over it.