or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Apple should have a yellow iPhone for India. Turmeric is one heck of a good way to give white plastic permanent yellow fingerprints.
I agree, I hope Apple get Siri to use a bit more 'local AI savvy' too. Sarasota seems to be plagued with street names Siri simply cannot fathom. Bee Ridge Road throws her completely for example. She assumes the letter 'B'. Her AI should be able to take into account that B and Bee are possibilities in a town with a major road named Bee Ridge Road.
You'r right, I forgot the wonderfully friendly Quebecois .. That said we have a great friend who is one, so perhaps as usual, it is probably the few getting the majority a bad name.
Perhaps they run an Android variant, that's an iOS knock off after all.
99% of scientists disagree with you. Of course the The Heritage Foundation pays a few scientists to write the stuff you mention here aimed at those without any scientific training to try to win them over by sounding reasonable.
I agree on the rivers etc. but it is not a different matter at all. Do you realize how thin this planet's atmosphere is? How fragile the balance of just the right / lucky amounts of various gases made it so that life (as we know it) exists? It's worth looking at photographs taken from space and actually see this tiny, thin layer contrast against the earth's edge and outer space. It's only then, if you check the amount of pollutant gases man has pumped into it since...
I'm not a liberal, simply a common sense centrist that see both right and wrong on both sides of America's two sided divide on most matters. In this matter I only have problems with extreme right wingers who don't understand science or don't want to for idealogical reasons, as there are simply no other explanations for deniers' rhetoric.
You beat me to it! LOLA team of folks with fake money should go in and buy all their stock.
That's good, they are doing France. Asking for directions in Paris isn't a pleasant experience most times, unless you are lucky enough to meet a foreigner. This not said out of any malice towards the French, simply personal experience. Anywhere else in France is fine but those folks in Paris sure seem to have a strange attitude to any one unable to speak French.
I've seem to recall reading about a system that was embedded in gloves to somehow tell you if your are right or wrong, can't remember how it worked. Luckily I play guitar and don't even have to look, my fingers somehow know where to go, beats me how, but they do. I am sure it's the same for pianists but I just can't get the hang of a piano beyond 12 bar blues lol.