or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I chuckled at that.OT kind of but about small speaker systems all the same ... great holiday gift item!I've always been a Hi-Fi snob and admit it. I used to own an 8-Track recording studio on the side and record bands and got into all the hi tech audio gear for home listening. I still have massive reference monitors from Nightigale and Quad amp etc.. I always smirk at the likes of Bose et al BUT ... my hearing 'ain't' what it used to be in terms of frequency I have to...
I agree. On every post about this I write 'Drop It'. Stop with trying to use Steve as click bate or whatever already media will ya!
Amongst other uses I can see the Accessibility section of iOS and OS X gaining the ability to read sign language, after a personalized learning phase, and have Siri speak the gestures.
How times change with national IP attitudes. Anyone old enough to remember the early 1960's will recall every product imaginable from the US and Europe being duplicated by the Japanese and sold cheaply. In those days this lead to the very words 'made in Japan' synonymous with 'really shoddy' . They even had the gaul to have western city doppelgängers like 'Sheffield' so that the low quality knives and forks for example could have 'made in Sheffield' engraved on them. ...
Just got to say, although OT, Transmit is amongst the best programs for the Mac under OS X I have. Great company. I've used not the iOS version yet.
LOLI'd love to se her, Christina Aguilera and Fergie do a joint show.
Good point. I was shocked to read the cost if fraud in the US alone, Pay could dramatically help the overall economy I would think.BTW she is one very talented lady.
The term 'made out like bandits' comes to mind.
Totally correct, add in so many people's greed, flipping and spending, going bust then not repaying .... it was a perfect storm.
I even read it as tenaciously! But for your comment I would never have picked up on that.