or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Wasn't he into robots?
Ah, schadenfreude served cold ....
lol
Why on earth do they care? Do they qualify their whining with any justification?
To be fair I didn't say it was, nor propose it should be. What I said was I think of it that way because of growing up with it that way.Please re read ...."You also have to forgive someone from a different culture who thinks of health care as a right but paid for as a nation with taxes not risk management run by for profit organizations with share holders. It's all down to what you grow up with I guess."I didn't say who thinks it should be a right.Words are important and...
Awe, I'd never have said that ... but ... Well I think Soli and SoliX should be rejoined. Are we to expect SoliY any time soon maybe?
And all this mostly pre iPhone 6 and 6 Plus! It's going to be a far larger blood bath next quarter.
Now we need a thumbs down weighted the same way and minus 100 means being *floated*Term to throw out of an airlock on a space station.
I haven't heard that said in many a decade.
Thanks i really had never given any thought to any of that. But, see I knew i was right to think you were one of the greatest minds posting on AI I must ask Soli why he bifurcated.