or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

What always blows my mind is hearing him speak 'normally'. He has a strong, pretty rough accent yet speaks impeccably on camera. Good looking dude and yes, I agree he should be excellent for the part. That said, I just won't watch, nor do a read, the Steve Jobs 'money making material'. I just can't take it.
https://www.apple.com/accessibility/ios/Font AdjustmentsWhen you activate Larger Dynamic Type, the text inside a range of apps in iOS 8 including Calendar, Contacts, Mail, Messages, Music, Notes and Settings, and even some third party apps, is converted to a larger, easier‑to‑read size. And you can choose bold text to make the text heavier across a range of built‑in applications.Invert Colors and GrayscaleIf a higher contrast or a lack of color helps you better see what’s...
They are certainly pushing the boundaries, congratulations to them for this latest version. I am very pleased to see anything challenging Adobe. The price is amazing. For me though and no condescension implied, it looks like fun toy for a rain day on vacation and I'd include the Mac version in that although that continues to improve. I have to stick with PS and Aperture (soon to be LightRoom alas) for work for now. Pros only work in RAW and require too many other...
You have a knack of quoting all the folks on my block list so I have to see the crap they post ... If only blocks also blocked quotes too eh? Seriously do yourself a favor and just block the Assdriod insurgents.
Extremely well put.
Tim, be careful selecting that drywall .....
Clever ...
Sorry I got confused reading briefly a few posts on a topic of little interest. My bad BUT I'd pay a subscription to AI happily to be ad free on the main site. I use AdBlock but I know AI has to earn $ somehow so I feel bad about that. It might also reduce trolls if it were a: Membership site for posting / guests for free can't post ... type thing. MacRumors has a minimum 100 post requirement for anything remotely sensitive which is also a good approach. Obviously...
Can you suggest a good Android fan site that I can spend half of my life on reading and posting intellectually stunning anti-Google comments and pro Apple arguments ... Oh wait, don't bother, i have a life.
Hint: Block list