or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

'That place' certainly has a collective, almost institutional anti-Apple attitude I agree, but please don't ignore the massive number of very pro and loyal Apple folks that live there too. I should know having owned several large Apple Dealerships over there.
I am still surprised the Ministry of Culture there in Paris hasn't insisted the Watch be rebranded as the PommeWatch.
I agree on the plug ... but hey don't knock Marmite! I love it on hot buttered toast with a steaming hot cuppa. I just find it odd having to buy it in the 'ethnic section'.
It looks very neat. Is that an Apple only design or are similar plugs about these days? I have to think it has possibilities as a fused plug for the UK far beyond its use as a charger for Apple gear.
I assume the gold one has a 3m cable?
LOL, as you cross the equator ....
And select the right tools.The poster I replied to also stated QuickTime sucked ... with such a sweeping and utterly stupid comment as that I guess i should not have wasted the few seconds it took to respond.
You have to hand it to Apple. Who else can generate such excitement for their products. Pure genius. Of course it helps having such great products to start with but their marketing is amazing.
Oh my those plugs ... what memories. If there is one thing I miss after 25 years living in the USA is getting a regular 240 volt shock ... LOL . As one of those guys that wired everything myself (but not always very well) I cannot count the number of times I got 'a belt' as my dad called it. That heart thumping feeling as you fly across the room swearing profusely. You just can't get the same rush from wimpy 110 volts here.
The article simply states the police were there with automatic weapons, it drew no conclusion as to why. You seem to have read that into the piece. I see no reason for the snarky comment, especially when it was such a tragedy you refer to.