or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Anecdotally I've heard and read many saying as soon as it hit 100 they'd sell, especially those that had just bought in, and got caught by not selling, when AAPL went over 700 last time. The fact 100 didn't trigger a sell off was a relief to me.
I agree. If folks just think back to the smart phone before the iPhone they should get a clue. I suspect many have forgotten exactly how radical the iPhone was at the time.
Not my area ... but shouldn't there be some sort of formula that corrects for that, else how can you ever compare different companies let alone situations like this?
I was shocked it didn't drop like a brick after hitting 100! Not that I am complaining of course.
... because [?] time ... ?OK ... Just Kidding ...
I only passed through once, I was on the Orient Express. Looking out the window as snow fell, it looked a beautiful country.
All that and fresh Toblerone!mmmmmmmm
I seem to recall some.The thing here was I was in US waters and I thought I needed roaming on for connecting and updating mail during the night as we passed by local towers on islands. I have unlimited data so what did I care? I was careful to wait until we were off Alaska, I had my Phone's roaming off when off the coast of BC as otherwise Rogers latched onto me. I did get an SMS from them in Vancouver and declined to connect. But the Marine service that only came on...
I think grammar already is for some, but gammer will be around for a long time I am sure.
But would I still have connected to the shore towers, when in range, and been able to download data with roaming off?