or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Not sure how you got there ...? I was replying to this post which is pretty specific."Originally Posted by Ochyming View PostI am not interested, i want a Mac Pro machine.… Then i will save for a 4K."
If video editing, definitely the right choice.
All stores are the same, caveat emptor as they say. But they have loss leaders too as do all stores, if you need what they are dropping the price on and can resist any impulse buys you win. The 'art of shopping' (which I am perfecting now I'm retired lol) is to plan a trip to stores to get the best deals. That said, I which I could just use Amazon and have the groceries here in an hour ... p.s. My wife just pointed out my V8 engine's mpg probably negates my whole...
I obviously wouldn't buy a Scamsung but I take your point albeit in jest. I for one was hoping for an iPhone 6s in new the line up (as in same size as 5 and 5s with A8 etc.). I love the size as is and I like the flat edge design more, the 6 is almost the same as my iPhone (1 ... the first model) only larger and thinner. But I have a 5s to look forward to when i get my wife a 6 as i always just use her cast offs then place my last one on my 'collection' shelf. Maybe...
errr .... Safari / Extensions / AdBlock ....
ROFL(relatively ordinary funny language) Damn, now what does that mean ...
Ah, but when a writer uses an anacrnym, the results on the graph can be made higher than when they don't as no one knows WTF you mean It's a simple case of UAMMFS (using acronyms make me feel smarter).
My guess is Best Buy is a moot discussion, I mean how much longer can they last? It is just a showroom now, as you say, it's where to go to see and touch before ordering on Amazon Prime! Although these days most shelves are empty.Personally I never really liked Best Buy, too many sneaky sales tactics. I've seen MBPs on the floor stands for sale and only a knowledgeable person would spot they were not the latest models, Canon camera bundles that were the same price as...
Rewards Curation ... great idea.I wonder where Amazon will fit in to this. My daily Amazon fix requires that they will support Pay or I will be in trouble.
I totally agree with mesomorphicman, your original post was