or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I'd like to see the guy that made the video do a genuine un-faked video, perhaps let a semi drive over him with it in his pocket and see how the iPhone 6 stands up to that?
I bet he starts seeing the word in the British novels he reads now, probably just didn't register when he saw it as it wasn't in his vocabulary. It is not an uncommon thing in perceptual psychology.
"Maybe it's a little old-fashioned even there?" ... Maybe .... I left 25 years ago and have never been back (outside of an airport and a taxi) and it's probably changed a lot ... I hear curry has now replaced roast beef and Yorkshire pudding as the national dish ... I love curry but that's too much LOLBy the way ... Harry lived with the Dursleys at 4 Privet Drive in Little Whinging when he was not at Hogwarts. See, you miss the inside jokes when you can't speak the...
Fixed that for you ...
Oh I agree, I was referring to the mention higher up the thread ... or was it another? ... Someone wrote : 'I just read the guy who faked the iPhone 6 bending had 40 millions hits on Youtube = over $150 000 in revenue for him'. If true, he should be sued ...
Good for you. I will no doubt get my wife one for Christmas but I do this every year and get her cast off ... so it's a 5s for me this year ... YAY!
So ... your are getting a 12?
That last one is a funny one ...It must be 'mathematic' I assume that is abbreviated to get math ...
I am having horrible flash backs to sitting exams on the Canterbury Tales ...
LOLBut whatever ... I'd say Apple should sue the little sh!t that made the fake video for every $ he made from hits on YouTube and more for damages.