or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Handbrake, it's free too! : https://handbrake.frhttp://www.macworld.com/article/2362781/how-to-rip-a-blu-ray-disc.html
The part that had me baffled was that to share Albums in Photos on a Mac you have to launch iTunes on the same Mac having started Home Sharing. Once in iTunes the way to do it wasn't obvious to me! See attched screen shots ...Once checked these now show up on the Apple TVs. being on the LAN they are instant and none of the annoying iCloud issues. For Movies I have locally, Plex running on the new Apple TV is the best solution I now feel. I prefer using Plex over...
You just described my exact feelings when looking at Canon's line up of DSLR lenses they make!
Is it just a demo version? I download it and it seems to be pretty large but I couldn't even understand how it worked! Then I have zero experience in that type of game, I prefer the GTA V type games.
Sorry, yes I mean available via iCloud but also locally (see next paragraph). I was asking for more info not disagreeing. I did purchase the new Apple TV with the maximum storage assuming this might come in useful. I don't think you will ever see an Apple TV with mass onboard storage though.Re viewing Photos photos: I've found one can avoid the drop outs and occasional lags of iCloud photos by using Home Sharing as the source of images for the Apple TV. My main Mac...
I think that's a little pessimistic ...
I don't follow that, can you explain? I have many TBs of personal data,comprising music and photographs available on my new Apple Tv. Personal videos I use Plex and a Mac Mini with a 2TB HD I must admit.
Again, I agree but you are saying all PR is bad. It doesn't have to be, it seems so because so much PR is bad, Tim's is good.
That's a little harsh. Slurpy was correct that it needed a comment. To describe that comment as PR is being honest, how else would you categorize such a comment? I suspect you perceive PR as a bad thing but that maybe simply because most PR is BS, that doesn't mean all PR is.
Totally agree.