or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

An add on pack could include sticky electrical pads (think Tens machine) to deliver small shocks to the player in places that help correct some of these matters. To truly emulate my piano teacher it would need a robotic armed with a ruler to strike your hands when you play the wrong note too.
Just for clarification, you seem to be inferring Steve did steal something on his tour of Xerox, or are you simply meaning others believe this myth in this scenario you paint?
"Apple reportedly eyed BMW's i3 electric car as basis for branded vehicle" ... Now had it been an i7 things might have been different ...
I am still half expecting some TV maker to release a vertical oriented 60" TV especially for the idiots that shoot video that way.
There you go.
A very small box it is too.
An Magic Mouse probably makes more more for Apple than a typical PC sale makes for whatever OEM you care to mention I'd imagine. LOL
Look AI, if these folks are using iOS they are not 'normal', they are exceptional people.
Just two comments; First the kids at younger ages would have no one at home to supervise as both parents or the only parent/guardian working so there is a problem right off the bat. Secondly the only way to motivate a kid that is hard to motivate is a very, very good teacher and as you say those sort of kids are unlikely to get that. I guess Scandinavia has a head start since the overall population is at a far higher standard of living than here in the USA where the...
Sorry I updated my comment after you'd obviously replied so a bit out of sync there. Look, I agree in part but IMHO the only children that would succeed at the system you suggest would most likely succeed in any type of system and sadly the reverse of that statement is true. So yes, you could migrate the better motivated kids to such a system no doubt.Knowing how good the Scandinavians are at educational systems, I will read up on their latest developments. I would not...