or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

The 'greater water resistance than expected, and may be wearable while in the shower' comment is welcome. I guess that also means a quick dip in the pool too or kayaking? We Floridians are still doing such things while the poor folks up north dig out, so sorry to bring to up.
A fair comment.
You nailed it!
Thanks but it doesn't really help answering my entire question. There is a lot of third party crap out there but little of it integrates into the Apple eco system. That was the real question. iTunes Match is part of every facet of it, so $25 a years seems pretty amazing to me.
'Soul' comes to mind, no musical pun intended.
Look, just become the 51st State and be done with all these delays on Apple products and services.
This should be in a different section called AppleOutsider with all the other click-bait nonsense.
Me too. Love Will.
Perhaps you are reading old blogs? I think most have now become very happy with FCProX since all of its updates since the original release. FCP-7 has been left in the dust now.
It is crazy how powerful FCProX is these days (especially on a nMP) and what can be done with it. Even more so when you think back only a few years to what was needed and what it cost. Let alone the option now of doing it all in 4K if you want. Just amazing. Shame there is no Apple equivalent app for professional photographers anymore though (Aperture still working fine TG!).