or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Poor workmen blame their tools.
I'd like to see the new players like Netflix buy the best parts of NBC. There were some great shows that would thrive in a modern delivery system like Netflix.
Now let's see some way to increase competition between providers and end the virtual monopolies and get internet service on par with Scandinavia. It should be easy to pay for 'internet only' and not get screwed.
I'd have to check but a while ago. It was a surprise to everyone on AI that they pre announced so far ahead I seem to remember. / 2 minutes later ... OK here you go ... the 'One more thing' moment, September 2014.http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/
Ask the question ... Had Apple never announced way back it was going to make an Watch, would Microsoft and the rest of the copycats gone down this road? Had Apple announced they were going to make a health necklace or a hearing aid with Siri in your ear, I am sure they'd all have them ...
Did they hold a mock funeral for Watch yet? I hope they do it seems to bring good luck to Apple.
I hear if you die using it the screen goes blue ...
As AAPL touches $130! Wheeeeee.
I still wonder if that is to do with extricating Apple from Nuance's grip. Wasn't Nuance in talks with Samsung last year?
I think my unclear was more unclear than your unclear ...