or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

https://www.apple.com/accessibility/ios/Font AdjustmentsWhen you activate Larger Dynamic Type, the text inside a range of apps in iOS 8 including Calendar, Contacts, Mail, Messages, Music, Notes and Settings, and even some third party apps, is converted to a larger, easier‑to‑read size. And you can choose bold text to make the text heavier across a range of built‑in applications.Invert Colors and GrayscaleIf a higher contrast or a lack of color helps you better see what’s...
They are certainly pushing the boundaries, congratulations to them for this latest version. I am very pleased to see anything challenging Adobe. The price is amazing. For me though and no condescension implied, it looks like fun toy for a rain day on vacation and I'd include the Mac version in that although that continues to improve. I have to stick with PS and Aperture (soon to be LightRoom alas) for work for now. Pros only work in RAW and require too many other...
You have a knack of quoting all the folks on my block list so I have to see the crap they post ... If only blocks also blocked quotes too eh? Seriously do yourself a favor and just block the Assdriod insurgents.
Extremely well put.
Tim, be careful selecting that drywall .....
Clever ...
Sorry I got confused reading briefly a few posts on a topic of little interest. My bad BUT I'd pay a subscription to AI happily to be ad free on the main site. I use AdBlock but I know AI has to earn $ somehow so I feel bad about that. It might also reduce trolls if it were a: Membership site for posting / guests for free can't post ... type thing. MacRumors has a minimum 100 post requirement for anything remotely sensitive which is also a good approach. Obviously...
Can you suggest a good Android fan site that I can spend half of my life on reading and posting intellectually stunning anti-Google comments and pro Apple arguments ... Oh wait, don't bother, i have a life.
Hint: Block list
Well there are other uses. My wife, who is in her 60's, does an hour every day seven days a week at our gym on the step machine and the walking machine. She reads novels from her iPad but doesn't answer mail of calls. She hasn't gotten to the weight room yet though ...