or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Excellent post!
Here is a promise, at $200 I tell the wife she can retire.
You are right. When you stop and think, it's no wonder there are a few Apple haters out there! Apple is like a modern day Genghis Khan riding across the silicon plains.
Yep, I was just mentally woking out how close to $1000 pre split that was as I read $140 ... pretty damn close! That 'unattainable', 'totally impossible $1000' seems quite reasonable now all of a sudden. Bernoulli has a lot to answer for!
Now we know how to get LA on board... give them the money! That said they'd probably still by Chromebooks!
This is related to the LA Education post as well ... On this whole Apple in education thing ... History seems to be repeating itself. I can see why too ... Apple maintain the high end. Educational needs cheap volume. Apple don't do cheap. People go to school and use something and tend to favor that same thing in many cases when they grow older. Microsoft realized this back in the day and now Google do too. Apple are again facing a potential mental shift from the...
We in the USA need to look at other countries that are succeeding in education far better than we are and figure out why. It's not about iPad vs Chrome book, I wish it were that simple. The discussion has been aired several times here on AI already so i won't start it over but the answer seems, at least partly, to be in getting better teachers! I say this as a qualified teacher in my day too. Check out the Scandinavian countries.
Either you forgot the /s tag or you are really funny.Assuming you were serious ... You seem to have shut yourself off from reality. Intellectually who has regressed exactly? Is that 'we' just you and your circle? Sure seems that way. It sure isn't the kids at MIT etc. The amount of new music created now thanks to technology is beyond calculable. People now can both discover and compare the prices of anything and read details to educate themselves to decide the value...
You nailed it, this is all about what those old folks with their anti Apple mentalities and the Microsoft IT qualifications want so as to ensure their survival. History seems to repeat itself over and over when IT departments are allowed to influence policy.
I bet a mini airbag would be the easiest solution of all ... but being Apple I vote for TheWhite falcons's idea of hovering