or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I'd suggest it is the same context since neither should be used today. That said, I repeat in a historical setting such as film or game set in that period of course it should be allowed as is a swastika. Anyone flying it today, be it a State or an individual is deliberately sending a message as to their refusal to admit the south lost and all that went with that it seems to me.
Where would the world be without you highlighting alternatives to Apple? Well done sir, well played.
Surely anything relating to historical usage such as book or a game set in that period should be able to use the flag just as a movie about WWII uses all the Nazi paraphernalia. However, any use of that flag in modern settings is as ridiculous as displaying a Swastika. It is all about common sense surely.
Google's Android R&D team get new instructions ....
Bono's a good negotiator
Yes, that's definitely unfair practice on Apple's part.
Was that amazement or amusement? LOL ... Both maybe? Don't you just hate auto correct at times?Greece seems to be just digging its own hole by letting tourism go to the dogs. All that heritage. What a gold mine they inherited and wasted. I almost wonder if some third party private funding for Greek tourism's rebirth isn't called for. Disney style quality at the Acropolis instead of years of crappy looking cranes and tarpaulins everywhere.I agree, tourism seems to be...
Agreed, I look forward to the best of both worlds too. I'm off to several places in Europe in a few weeks and I was checking out restaurants I used to frequent in the Plaka district in Athens. Without Street View I would not so easily have found out they were all obviously long closed, several in a state of ruin with vines growing all over them and graffiti scrawled all over the walls now. Very sad to see indeed. Barcelona and Venice on the other hand look vibrant and...
... last year I got my Mac Plus!
My gripe with on board systems is they are out dated by the time you get them in looks, design and software. Plus you need to look at them. I just ask Siri on iPhone and let her talk to me although obviously that requires a reasonable signal. Roll on the day when 1 TB WiFi is everywhere by some wonderful new technology yet to be invented.