or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I was just about to write, it should say 'Android Inside' and play a silly jingle every time you use it ... 💀
Oh come on, 60 is the new 30! 👴🏻
You naled it.My first thought was ... then Pay has 85% more market to grow but like you I suspect a lot of those folks never will or will have to be coached.I always get cornered at parties or by neighbors in the street for help with Apple stuff. The St. Paddy party was no different this week. One lady was frustrated she could no longer open any folders since updating her old Mac to a later OS X as 'as soon as she opens a folder on the dock it flies up contents and then...
I hope Adobe can make electronic signing more understood. The cost of this seems a little high but not that far off many current digital signing systems such as Docusign or similar, used by many Realtors these days that I come across.My wife is a realtor and I run her Docusign system for her and it has been extremely frustrating at times . It is quite amazing how many people cannot understand how to simply click through a document to sign it digitally even with clear...
Maybe this is tied up with buying Boeing Communications. Apple satellite receiving rabbit ears and no internet required. 🚀
Space
While on the subject of Safari .... my MBP gets very hot running the latest official release and the latest developer release, the fan screams and yes I have tried everything from SMC, PRAM, Reset ... you name it. Good news is ... The latest nightly webkit runs perfectly.
Hint /s
They are between a rock and a hard place. By definition they are supposed to spread to avoid risk and yet as you say they lose because of it. I was just doing the math, our original purchase of AAPL, which our broker was dead against due to over weighting, is running at almost exactly a 1600% gain based on today's price. The stock our broker retained where he wanted and invested for safety is running 3%. In the end I guess it is a crap shoot for them.
We had a discussion about the distance from the parking to the main office a while back on AI and I had wondered if there would be a moving walkway or Disney-esque tram but the consensus was 'walking was healthy'.