or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Thank you Natalie for a job well done. Enjoy whatever comes next.
I am proud to be both a long time Apple share holder and user since 1978. Steve, Al and Tim share a similar understanding such matters. I am just relieved it doesn't prevent those that don't believe or simply are not educated in science from buying Apple products and shares.
"....doing something right." Ah that from a politician would be sweet indeed.
I'd like to prove it would not corrupt me. Make me King!
Verb: validify (third-person singular simple present validifies, present participle validifying, simple past and past participle validified)To validate.
The down side is losing, honest people with experience. I am assuming such people exist of course ... But yes, many stay way too long. That said, I am sure all that would happen is the many new ones would be puppets of masters behind the scenes if we forced a faster turn over.
To your question, "But how did you learn before you started playing inversions?" I initially had a friend of my older brother show me the fingering to all the chords in House of the Rising Sun on an old Spanish gut string that belonged to my brother's girl friend. Later he showed me how to play 12 bar in E. That lead to the need to bridge and learn inversions. The rest as they say is history I can't read a note of music sadly, despite several fruitless years of piano...
Exactly. Lobbying is fine, it is one of the important ways we the people communicate with our elected officials. It is abused when bribing is involved. Any politician found to be accepting a bribe should lose his job, healthcare and pension. Of course I doubt many politicians would vote for that ... unless they were bribed ...
Such a shame Steve had to sell Apple's ARM holdings back in the days he was bringing Apple back from the dead.
Great analogy!