or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

You know, I never even notices he/she was smoking! Then again, in my mind .. I always hear the immortal words from 'The Mask' ... 'Smokin' when I use it ... so at some level I must have been aware it was. But ... 'Smokin'' doesn't mean 'smoking' to me, it means ... well ... 'Smokin'! If you see what I mean.Hey I didn't fake my version number!
The good news for me here is Apple's diversification of its manufacturing base. This isn't just good for reducing dependance it is also good for increasing production capabilities. Win win ...
This good news on many levels and hopefully shows OS X isn't going away nor is the mouse in the near future. I have nothing against the touch interface as an optional addition for some uses (thinking Microsoft here, not iPad) but for most work the mouse is currently what I find the fastest and most productive mechanism for my lines of work. On a side note (aimed at Google, can you put in a word for me Gatorguy?) ... but will this work with Google maps? I find it...
Wait till you try version 7.1
EDIT: Sorry wasn't intending to step on the joke ... good one.Seriously though ... My 2010 15" MBP i7 had the identical issue weeks before the extended warranty expired. I was fortunate to deal with the online tech support team out if Texas who replaced the motherboard. The MBP, now with an SSD running Mavericks is still runing likes champ. This was never an Apple hardware issue in my case, it was Nvidia's problem.
I'm thinking of the more mundane record keeping for a moment here. There are trials currently under way for an open access to medical records by allowing the public to access portals into the new digital databases. From what I have read, this project is already getting tested on disparate systems. I would hope the Apple IBM partnership could gain some serious traction here and iOS on the front end, perhaps with some IBM help, could become the default medical system.
Running Windows is oh so 1990's!
Classic Comcast thinking.I had a GP for a while with that concept. Her great new idea was ... 'Pay extra to see her within a reasonable time or don't pay and always move to the back of the line of those that paid extra. She called it the 'Concierge Program'. I changed doctor
Ouch ... grandfathered in with 2G You make a good point.I am more than happy with the plan as is, I have never noticed any speed degradation personally and love the zero $ for data on our two iPhones. As usual some folks always take advantage of any system and ruin it for the others.
I hear you on the reasonableness, but in the same vein, in the situation where the unlimited data plan is causing a constraint and they have to throttle, it would seem reasonable to offer a discount or rebate surely to folks they contacted with and accept money from, for unlimited data?The water analogy doesn't hold water ... see what I did there? .... You don't specifically contract for an unlimited amount of water in the first place. We did contract and for...