or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Heck I felt spoiled with 128K and no need for a language card to add an additional 16k as with the Apple ][. I had to get a new Mac Pro in 2013 so had to settle for what was shipping early, a six core. I really would like more RAM that I was able to get stock so this is great news. Now I just want to see the same for the SSDs from third parties, larger and less expensive but 100% compatible ... (I hope)
He didn't have to hire any outsiders, he just had the 'Reverse Engineering of Apple Products Department' work on it for a few days.
It's the burgers not the buggers many have to blame ...
I agree about the power outlets, but in service streaming isn't the same as internet connection which I'd prefer even more. I have a lot of flights this year and I see Delta are pushing a $20 surcharge on each leg to have wifi. Hopefully, one day soon, with savings from eliminating in seat entertainment systems airlines can offer the wifi at a lower cost or even including it for free where possible as well as streaming options. I assume wifi is limited to areas with...
Exactly.
I don't see the need for the /s!
I like all the changes so far. I'd add an optional 'to burst or not to burst' mode for the camera.
I agree with your comment both times you made it. It was perfectly clear what you said the first time. I find it very strange the default is backwards too, very un Apple and un Tim like.
I miss VisiCalc.
Because it's free with iTunes Match maybe?