or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

While you are correct, I have read a few articles by people claiming to have found a way to get the native data from iPhones. I am surprised, especially with the HDR ability there isn't an app for that!
I only have a cigarette outlet powered Garmin for my Jeep so no such option. So, you can download various different places you have been that day and then add the correct ones to batches of photographs as you travelled around? Does it have like waypoints? Or am I not understanding correctly? What is the Garmin device model, I will look it up on Amazon. The cost of a dedicated third party GPS attachment for a Canon is anywhere from $99 up to $230 for a genuine canon...
That's a nice web site ... I will be reading all day, glad to have it to read as it is too freakin' cold in Florida to go outside ... it is below 60°F! (yes I know that's not really cold but it's a shock after 90°F!)Why the effort with the Garmin when the iPhone trick seems easier?
Jeez ... you just reminded me. I I have a collection of $50 Apple gift cards in a draw, from several years worth of Xmas presents from family members I have never gotten around to using ... I hope they don't expire that would really piss me off. So many gift cards do (which i think should be illegal but that's another discussion).
I agree about the risk to life and limb ... But remember ... That's what on-line shopping is for
Your Note is very true indeed. It is simply a form of extortion way of maintaining a very high cost of the software without making it obvious.
So if I understand this correctly, if we set the time on a Canon or Nikon to the same as the iPhone's time zone, then always take at least one iPhone picture with every set of photographs in a shoot on the pro gear and put them all in the same Aperture Library we are golden? I was this close to buying an add on GPS!
So in a few years that adds up. I realize it is always up to date but then again we are all getting used to most software being updated for free for quite a while. None of these levels of costs are an issue for someone making money from clients with the software but it is a challenge for hobbyists and enthusiasts who just like to plash out on good software once in a while.
Maybe it is US developer accounts only at the moment for uploads. It is here on mine. Have you tried the URL beta.icloud.com?The GPS ... I never even noticed that 'use iPhone' option before! Cheaper than buying a GPS for my Canons! Thanks for the time tip, I'd never have thought of that either!No mapping option anywhere I can see yet. I will let you know if I find any.Images are full resolution as jepgs so no size reduction, just no longer RAW.Sharing set up and...
Not to mention the unbelievable lack of consistency even across their own horrible interfaces.