or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I am not an engineer but isn't the limitation Bluetooth? If it is then at some point new software innovation requires new hardware technology and it would not make sense to hold back any new technology because at some point in the past older products predated that hardware. If I am wrong and it is simply some arbitrary decision on Apple's part to somehow prevent the technology from working on certain models through software intervention then I'd agree with you. There...
With what, Windows? Most peoples' needs to have Windows compatibility on a Mac are over these days. I have long suggested that if Apple were to move its Mac lines to non Intel and use Apple CPU/GPU technology with a new version of OS X all Apple needs to do is offer a BTO Intel language card as an option the same way we did with the Apple ][e. These days it could probably be a dongle.
Yet another great article, thank you.
Karma.
For how long though ...It's only a matter of time before Intel is on the scrap heap.
Exactly.
Wait it out for an Watch Air
Exactly. In five years Sammy will be known as a refrigerator maker.
That name rings a bell ... remind me ...
I wouldn't characterize this as a 'rally' in Apple's case. Sure it will wobble up and down, maybe quite a bit, but over the next few years I am pretty sure the trend will continue upward. I would be surprised to see $200 by the end of 2015.I'm hanging in and even auto reinvesting all the dividends to compound my growth even more.