or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Even without an 'a' I'd have read it as a metaphor.
I can sum this editorial up in one word. Brilliant! It's going to fun to sit back and watch this all play out.
Dude, for fun (irony coming) I Googled 'gatorguy', 'samsung', apple insider'. There are hundreds of posts where you take your typically stealthy (creepy, slimy, weird) supportive position on Samsung against Apple. Obviously this is part of the support Android strategy you pursue relentlessly, not pro Samsung per se, but to suggest I am imagining it is frankly ludicrous. Your own master's search engine tells all.Here is one out of hundreds (if not thousands) of such...
That's true, for Apple the title is totally wrong isn't it? In Apple's case, the 'PR' position is really more like Chief Cleaner or Sanitizer... terms I picked up watching Spy TV shows ...
Don't rock their confidence ... I want Sammy to do this.
I couldn't agree more with your reply to that inane suggestion.
Maybe if Scamsung does a good job on their own mobile OS the companies you mention will have a better alternative or at least 'an' alternative. I hope, should it come into being, that all the makers of the fragmented junk out there flocks to it. I think this would be excellent news for Apple. If it does happen, Google would be just schmidt out of luck i guess.
What's that old saying ... 'don't let the door ...' Seriously I am getting pretty tired of folks saying crap like this or 'If .... I'll leave the country ...'The slightest hint of anything remotely related to politics in the US and out come the pre conditioned water cooler comments they are fed by their chosen media to spout.If one guy's job hiring can make you start using another platform rather than Apple then I'd suggest therapy.If you do I hope you change to one of...
It would only make sense if a person wanted a wearable that reported to WTFK, there whereabouts at all times and fed data to sales companies and marketing people so as to bombard them with new sales ads based on their patterns of movement. I'd pass on that thanks and use Apple's wearables should they ever exist as at least i know I am using an OS from a company with integrity.If Scammy has any sense they will simply release their own OS having ripped off what ever IP they...
Excuse off topic folks .. I don't disagree ... I always leased for this reason and it was a business write -off, but at the end of my last lease on my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited the buyout of the lease was 10K less that Kelly's Blue Book. In all the years I leased I never saw one worth buying before, but this time I was amazed. I suspect as I leased the V8 during the gas price scares and the residual was ludicrously low, hence the anomaly and also why I was given a...