or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

You may be correct but I don't think the topic here is is restricted to this particular camera, it is more about the technology of higher pixel count sensors. In terms of relevance to Apple it is two fold IMHO; the requirement for more powerful Macs to be able to play around in post in real time with massive images (I include the now almost ubiquitous 20MP+ sensors out there now) and the potential for Apple to one day increase iDevice pixel density for reasons such as...
I'll miss all those flights where they could not get their card readers working and said 'They'll be on the house, we can't take cash.' regarding the cost of a couple of Scotches.
'Canonbolize' ...
I got mine here.http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D3551NU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1I lost a screw no mine and contacted the makers, they promptly sent me a replacement free of charge. It is well made and works very well indeed. I used it extensively on a two week cruise around the Alaskan Glacier Bay National Park and found the ability both see clearly and have that anchor against my face gave me the 'using a dedicated video camera' type stability. ...
I agree on IS. Once you get used to it there is no going back. The fact I can hand hold my Canon 100-400L IS USM at the full 400mm and get images that are tack sharp is utterly astounding for me coming from the days of SLRs.BTW for anyone with crop sensor Canons, I found a great lens for an APS body (only) hidden away in Canon's line up, the EFS 17-55 F/2.8 IS USM. It isn't an L but I can't tell it isn't compared to my L lenses in IQ and it has that nice 77mm front...
Just wait, Apple bought South Korea and now own Hyundai and are taking over Scamsung
Was that you on on Turtle Beach yesterday?
I agree, it will be far easier for AI once humans are out if the way. Every Cylon worth their salt knows that!
Not sure I agree. With RAW you can try out lots of filters not be stuck with a single result. I'd like to see Apple go RAW.
That should be "greater megapixels didn't [necessarily] equate to better pictures.