or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I have not read that was possible before. So a sapphire lamination on Gorilla Glass eh?
Buy Low ... Man you have some big ones! Congrats. I did that with GM and got totally screwed. Then again I did it with Apple too and have no regrets there ... You win some you lose some.
Just wait till Jimmy Iovine gets some famous boy band to wear them. Tepid will turn to HOT!EDIT: I now see PixelDoc said the same thing ... sort of ...
That pesky Free Speech thingy ...
I'm sure Tim will be relieved to hear there is an expert out there he can turn to and I have no doubt he will seek your advice in the months to come.
Yes, AAA of course it's far safer to look at a crappy printed map you get from the AAA office whilst driving than listen to turn by turn direction and keeping your eyes on the road. Missing people coming to your office for maps maybe?
One of the weird things about the USA is you say that about 18 and 19 year olds, heck poor sods can't even drink (not even at feeakin'' 20) , yet you are happy to send them out on the front line .. what gives with that?
Plus they should be seen and not heard. Oh wait that's what I was told when I was one ...
Been running flawlessly for me on various Macs from a 2010 MBP, 2013 Mac mini running 10.10 server right up to to a nMP. Rest easy.
It is amazing how fast developers update the general public with their Non Disclosure protected latest updates.