or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I am hoping Apple broker a deal whereby I get a Ferrari for $299 and monthly roaming and data plans for the family.
Race to the bottom? and ... 802.11 dual-band a/b/g/n ... really? How 2009.
I think they are both from 1950.
RS always seemed like the Woolworth of electronics to me. That's not meant as a complement by the way.
Let's go back over the story of Apple and Corning one more time. http://www.boardwalkcm.com/blog-profile.php?ID=22 Come on Corning, thanks to Apple you had a good run, don't be a sore loser.
That was hardly a surprise though ...
Exactly!
True but there were times in history when even though they were late, they simply stole other's IP and caught up and in some cases took the lead. Never count a rattle snake out till you cut its f^%$$#^*g head off.
Come on guys, you doubt Gartner ...? Heck, Gatorguy has 60 million Android tablets alone!
So ... all those ads I suddenly get on product 'X' immediately after I Google product 'X' are pure bloody coincidence then, good to know. I will have to reconsider my view on Google 'sharing' my interests, I obviously was totally misunderstanding Google's business model. You are such a useful source of accurate information on this blog, I thank you for your unrelenting service on Google's behalf.