or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I must say I am surprised too. I can only think it must be due to licensing restrictions, why would Apple withhold a service if it didn't have to?
A very interesting set of reasons. By the way, those specific extensions vastly speedup your browser, there can be no debate over that.Regarding ClicktoFlash, I didn't know about what you say regarding false reporting, if indeed the case. Maybe someone else here does. That said, if so, then your worries are assuaged, they will get their revenue as if you did. You are on that page after all so what's the difference other than your own suffering. If they are not...
So you 'concur' with my interpretation?
Humor aside, why don't we ask the writer of the article:"Morgan Stanley sees Apple's strong holiday sales continuing into 2015"Does this mean sales continue as good as they were during the holidays? ... My contentionOrAs Ben's rant took it to mean ... and I quote "We are now post-Christmas, so, by definition, Apple cannot continue their Christmas sales."Any discussion about political correctness is not at issue. If that is your angle then it is not what my initial...
I agree. I worry Amazon will end up destroying itself through Bezos mania to be king of all things. I love Amazon on line shopping and I wish he'd focus on what Amazon does well and stick to it and make it profitable. Life without Amazon Prime shopping is a scary thought. Life with out everything else Amazon does I don't think would be noticed if it all vanished.
Ok, so if pointing out his inability to comprehend the headline leads him to barbaric torture fantasies and threats carried out by him masquerading as my mother doesn't paint this character as unhinged I don't know what does.... concur away!Are physical threats allowed under the AI guide lines?
I'd agree, that or they just ripped it off .
I didn't know that. It seems to be a lot more than that.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_and_Drug_Administration
You have any evidence of this? It seems to make little sense given they could get a PC for a fraction of the cost.
Absolutely agree. Well said.