or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I know that's a favorite Apple ][ line but as I have told him, you should check out the parking lot outside the Super Wal-Mart in my neck of the woods. Top of the line cars everywhere. It must depend if you live in a crappy area or not I guess.
Don't under estimate the Apple haters from the PC era, they have no Microsoft in Mobile (ok, 1% ROFL) so many turn to anything but Apple. I bet many really wish they could recant these days. LOL
I prefer beer so I am lying low. Then again I drink it on airplanes so am I ok again?
So new definition, user access to file system defines a PC? I have to laugh though, in the years (and that's from when they first appeared) I've had to deal with end users on PCs the number one issue was the users had no clue how to save or find anything. The file system was a total mystery to them. "I don't know where it went". LOL
Right ... I forgot that ...
To fair, once they leave high school the Android base might end up with jobs and the ability fly in airplanes and drink wine.
Maybe the rumor has a decimal place error ....Oculus Rift next?
Then set Jimmy up with his own version of American Idol brought you you from Space Ship Apple.
Ah... you cracked it, Spotify started this rumor ...
I am guessing the difference is you can't download from iTunes Radio ... I'm a bit puzzled too. I think Spotify and Beats Music allow a DRM shackled, limited time version to be downloaded. Crazy stuff if true!Wait ... for kids with limited or no data plan they can load up music via wifi on their iPhone and then take to go.