or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I had to put my glasses on there .. I wish you'd use /s, I get a scare with that damn tiny thingy ...
Like you all the way and I think Adobe et al need to get their act together to make sure their software runs as well as Apple's on the nMac Pro. Not that Adobe exactly has a history of stepping up to support Apple since the days they were 100% Apple ...
I'd hope TSMC gets first crack then Apple use Scamsung for any shortfall. Why ..? Oh because Scamsung are scummy servants of the evil Google.
Slap!
Cool.
Ever considered this is a Tech site not the Daily Mail? Try reading it contextually, you will get less agitated.
LOL, well at least that is an honest comment! You should be making good money for a long time to come.
I suspect he thinks the earth is flat so he must be confused by DED's writing ...
Miss the sarcasm mark in Soli's post or reinforcing his point?
IMHO I don't think this is another '...gate'. I notice the part where the article says "which center primarily around OpenCL-driven color corrector DaVinci Resolve" and references to staff at Blackmagic commenting on hardware problems with Apple. Anyone reading Blackmagic blogs knows that company has been plagued with their own 'issues' relating to vertical line sensor problems. This all points to an industry on the bleeding edge of development and all sorts of issues...