or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I assume you don't read TRVL. It could, I suppose, be interpreted as PRISS, PRASS or PRUSS etc. but in a publishing situation anyone with an IQ over 120 would assume PRESS.
In 1984 people mocked Apple's use of mice and words joined like LaserWriter.
Some pretty strange comments so far. TRVL is an awesome magazine. My first reaction was I wish I could create stuff like that, easily. I hoped they would release their creation tools as was rumored early on. I love great creation tools that are unique to the Apple eco system. I remember well my company selling and my staff training DTP systems with Page Maker, Freehand or Illustrator on Macs equipped with LaswerWriters when it was just Apple, Adobe and Aldus...
Clever.
Is that you Ebenezer?
Quite the dilemma ... screwed if they do screwed if they don't. New iWork is a comin' (I remembered not to say iWorks ... yeah!)
Brilliantly made video and very funny. I was at a Bryan Adams concert recently and could hardly see as a moron in the row in front held up a large Scamsung with its screen brightness on maximum the entire concert. Yes, many take it too far but that isn't the fault of the technology.I have to say I recall taking my wife's little sister out on a car trip to see the country side around where we had moved to (she was visiting). She was about 13 at the time. She spent the...
I totally agree. Totally different yet very similar, a good choice for sure. Jony and Angela better not get together and design a beige, checkered iMac though ... Then again ... Apple are thinking wearables aren't they! p.s. Apple should fix auto correct to know Jony isn't Jonny!
The one with a sense of sarcastic humor I guess...
Those Delta execs that accepted the hand out of MS tablets must be feeling a little out on a limb right about know ....