or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

That all sounds good to me.I think you are right to suspect some major leap in batteries is coming sooner than later from Apple. The fast charging Aluminum tech seems very promising. Aluminum is certainly an amazing element and abundant too.As you say, we also have major camera lens technology changes due from Apple soon.
LOL, ok that makes sense now. I was quite intrigued by the poster suggesting the US wanted to be rid of cash, even though I doubted it. Being a sic-fi enthusiast I do think one day it may happen but not any time soon.Also I am always wary when anyone says or writes 'the Government wants ..", as I have learned that here in the US that is usually only said by those whose pick for President didn't win. Thus it swaps back and forth every few years as to which political axe...
You'd almost suspect he is a disgruntled ex employee. The phrase 'get a life' come to mind with any of these folks that inhabit blogs just to be negative. Then again, perhaps 'seek help' would be more appropriate.
I totally agree, all excellent points. That said, if a certain poster takes a contrary view point some of the time, it's one thing. If it becomes their MO it's another thing all together. Plus there is a subtle difference between a contrarian view and continuously undermining anything positive. This isn't just semantics either, blogs like this are part of a media system that can have real consequences. If not, then that poster and others like him (or her for all I...
I can spell Non Sequitur. I think the sub thread got totally lost somewhere along the way ...
The example he gave was simply illustrative of 'a store you know no one else does', try substituting one and re read.
Sadly your probably correct. Anything with 'Apple' that is remotely bad news is prime click bait. It's a shame the good and positive don't seem to attract the same attention. I guess, given this is only true as Apple is the most successful company on Earth we shouldn't complain.
OK, sorry to hear that, then I bow to your better ability to interpret legal jargon. There was a day difference in the two articles I think, along with the different emphasis in the headlines, hence it seemed a logical deduction on my part that AI was lagging. Surprisingly I often see the BBC hours or even a day ahead of the likes of CNN on many major stories related to the USA, so I probably jumped to a false conclusion.
Interesting. I was questioning if the assertion (and used as evidence the Government was trying to abolish cash) that it was only cash transactions subject to this action. I think your point helps refute that concept ... right?