or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I must be a strange guy. I played AB for five minutes and was so bored I fell asleep. Trying to keep up with all the changes to Final Cut Pro X is far more entertaining to me ...
To me 'Hype' is a cute Application for generating HTML5 ...
Re my iDoctor Post: Sorry I should have expressed my thoughts more clearly, I was (comically I should add) mentally imagining a robot from Apple with the voice of Siri ... as a complete shocker to Wall Street (must be all the Google /Boston Dynamics/Cylon stuff going round in my head).
I stress this is NOT a political comment so please no political retorts: IMHO there is a need for a little of both freedom and some regulations, and I admit it is hard to get the balance right. If 'governments' i.e. we the people, 'get out of the way' entirely with no rules or protection from monopolies and a conglomerate manages to obtain a total monopoly, how do we vote with our wallets then? ... This assuming the product is a necessity, otherwise the answer is...
I'm waiting for Gatorguy to explain what this all really means.
LOL, so true, try charging up an old oil painting and using it by the pool to listen to iTunes Match!
That's not true. Unlocking or giving them a new SIM card is not required if you don't wish to use them as cellular phones. The carriers you spoke to should have explained this.You don't need cellular to have a perfectly good Wi-Fi enabled iPhone act as a perfectly good iPod. Just switch off cellular and you are good to go. I have every model iPhone since day one all working as Wi-Fi enabled iPods. Just realize they can't make calls! BUT ... they can use Face Time,...
I had the 4s in fact still do as an iPod, and now my wife's cast off 5 as I got her the 5s for Christmas. I think it is the weight of the 4s I liked and that's what gives that feeling of solidity. The 5 seems too light in a strange way. Maybe it's a 'man' thing.
I'm waiting for the rumor that it isn't iWatch they are working on, rather iDoctor!
I agree. Perhaps either the rumor was bunk all along ... or they are taking to them in anticipation, i.e. they are talking to Comcast too?On a side note regarding customer service from these giants: This is an odd household, we have contracts with three of the big guys. FiOS for which I pay a premium for a high upload and download speed as well as Comcast Xfinity for HD TV only, this is because Comcast is provided in our community as part of the HOA services and also...