or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Ever since Solipsism pointed out the computer on a chip design and the probability of an update to newer versions down the road only taking a few minutes in an Apple Store I have been been fascinated by that thought. So if a simple guts swap out is indeed going to be possible I assume thinness will come from other design and technology changes over time. All Apple designs get thinner, I see no reason the Watch would be different, so I wonder how it will morph over...
... and no one actually liked this 'reference platform'? You really can't see the lunacy of your continued harping on about this can you?
... that was 'liberal arts' ....
She will be able to last a through a long famine period.
Well yes, prior to Apple adopting Intel, if there wasn't a an intel card involved it it was pure emulation and yes it sucked big time. Hence my suggestion that some sort of optional add on Intel processor dongle would be needed for VMs when (and I truly believe this is coming) Macs go native Apple and drop Intel. By the way, what ever happened to RISC?I assume you use Bootcamp for games, other than that I see no need for forgoing the side by side convenience of a VM in...
So, in a nut shell, the best possible Android device was a flop whatever the motive for its creation. Interesting when you think about it isn't it?
One of the all time classic series of comedy.
So, let me be clear on this, you don't think it is a good idea to have a phone with you when out running?
partial quote from above ...Come on, Microsoft just don't do things like that.
I repeat my point, I think we are fast approaching the times when a Mac doesn't need compatibility for the vast majority of Mac users even if I do. If Apple were to come out with a powerful CPU/ GPU set up that was totally optimized for a version of OS X I think it would be a huge step forward, not back. The performance gains could be significant. It would also be a bonus to me that the Wintel world would cease being able to piggy-back Apple's improvements and designs...