or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Succinct and accurate. Although I can't complain having gathered all my AAPL
I love YouTube, not the mindless crap posted about dog tricks, I mean the ability to create a channel and distribute ones own HD material worldwide in seconds for business purposes. I do admire that. I was one of the early Google developers granted unlimited length HD streaming in a pilot many years ago when most people still used SD DVDs and the postal service. Google's vision was right on the money, even though it took many years before 99.9% of the population could...
Sorry slightly off topic but regarding Amazon's 'Admirability Level' ... Amazon deserves it IMHO it, perhaps not the Wall Street brown nosing, but certainly from consumers. The services is almost unbelievable. Only yesterday I returned a product I had ordered (and was shipped free) only to discover I'd ordered the wrong thing, totally my error which I admitted. I was given an immediate refund and they paid the return shipping! Mind blowing customer satisfaction...
That's admirable.
Dream on ...
This is probably why Steve picked a solid guy able to take the heat. No one will ever match up yet anyone who ever tried would be matched up like it or not and fail however good they are. I wonder if any top likely candidates would even want that level of misery. Tim deserves a lot of credit for just being there, let alone doing a fantastic job, even if not full of Steve's magic.
That's why Scamsung sell to the 'mindless' ... Caveat, I exclude buyers of their very nice double drawer, french door, fridge-freezers with cool (no pun intended) LED lighting ...
I got a Mac mini in late December just for playing with Mavericks Server. I was shocked at the performance of the wee beast. This coming from someone also running a new Mac 6 Core Pro 2013 and a MBPro i7. You won't regret it. The iPad Air too, is a given ...
All I can say is "Well Duh!"...
The sales over Christmas must have been staggering. We called every family member we know asking if they would like our cast off iPad retinas as we got two new iPad Airs. Turned out they all had got or treated themselves to iPad Airs for Christmas too!