or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

What are the stats for all Android version adoption rates? ... Come on .... links, stats, details .... what are you here for after all?
Bla bla bla .... I understand when I see the pathetic blethering of a company that failed at something trying to excuse it with total BS. And you buy it? I don't understand why you care so much or try so hard on an Apple web site, desperately trying to make their case that... failing is good. Wouldn't you be happier sharing these cozy, if mythical farcical stories, with fellow enthusiasts on some Android site, rather than sounding like a complete 'silly person' here? ...
Right That's called 'cooler meeting, brainwashing talking points'. Same tactic used by a certain faux news group.Had any Google products actually succeeded you would still claim the same?Mind you, I bet Microsoft will be seriously wondering if they can use the same tactic somehow to assuage their share holders' fears soon. "Of course we didn't want our mobile products to sell, we were wanting to bring attention to .... "Oh wait, I guess that analogy doesn't work....
Wait. A company known as Google, deliberately makes a product to fail. Are you sure you are not getting mixed up with Amazon here? I actually credited Google with more respect for their share holders, even though they are a low life bunch of IP stealing scum bags.
1) I have yet to see 'G of T', it isn't on Netflix nor will it likely be, sadly. From what I've read it sounds like a show I'd enjoy (but then my tastes are pretty juvenile).2) No but it sounds fun ... I will try that ASAP.I have met few drinks I don't like. J├Ągermeister being a notable exception. Between the medicinal taste and memories of working at DRUPA (http://www.drupa.com) for weeks on end (torture 101) where I was plied with it in post daily after-work drink...
G&T! OMG Soli, ... The Drink Of England no less! ... Gin and Tonic ... already on my second ... after several it is wine with dinner then brandy and a cigar ... ok not so much the last part these days alas.
Wow ... AAPL 106.74 ... AND it's nearly time for a G&T ... can life get any better?
No silly, in case i wanted to punch you on the nose ... or vice versa of course ...
Lightbulb goes on ... Gator ... Florida ... duh...
How big are you? Never were on it ... too entertaining to miss.