or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Not that I have tried it in years, back when I transferred all my own DVDs to disk, but have you tried Handbrake?
Imagine ... you could buy just one PC computer with all the malware, trojans and viruses known to man, mobile and non mobile, all in one place. Sweet.
Those IDC guys sure are really smart. . ROFLMAO
Are you sure about that? It would be nice and what needs to happen but I suspect you'd have to verify your HD Cable subscription with whoever you use for it to work just like almost everything else.On a side note, I know there is a lot of chatter about Netflix feeds slowing since net neutrality law change, but NBC's attempt at streaming the Olympics seems to be a disaster for me. I have FiOS 75 Mps download speed, Netflix is working pretty well, I get the Super HD 99% of...
mmmm... I'll have to think about that one. Sign of MS's inability to get into the mobile market maybe so they bring it to their PC world ... ?
The nMP is freaking awesome but I could always buy another if someone wants to make me a silly offer ... everything has a price in life ... yeah just kidding ... well unless it's a very silly offer ...
Hey, anyone that's desperate let me know ... make me an offer I can't refuse... 6 Core model ... next day shipping.
Oh come on. Taking the p out of the trolls that post here is always worth a few lines ...
I would love to see the insides while working too. I felt the same about my 8 Core Mac Pro (last gen). They too were a work of art. I wonder if the black color has a significant role in the heat dissipation though?
Thank you for the work in your post. Very interesting stuff there.Apple is far further into this than I had any idea of. The thing that strikes me is Apple are not looking as though they intend to sell this technology in anyway, rather use it in house.Google on the other hand will want to make money on all and everything they touch.Also, what's the betting they will be calling at least one line of robots Cylons?