or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Excellent news. Still far too much of that Microsoft crap in use, it's still registering on the graph! EDIT: Next article does show that the minuscule slice that is Microsoft does in fact yield zero profit.
You forgot the /s tag.
That is a good point, there is no actual storage space used as such, it's just pointers. That is unless iTunes does't have a particular track, such as something you make on Garage Band then it really uploads it. I wouldn't mind if the limit was on those uploaded tracks, that way Apple could almost make the virtual tracks they point to unlimited. Of course there maybe licensing agreements to deal with.
LOL, true, and I note you said 'England'.
Funny how people differ, I never take my Rolex off. Had it for 35 years. Swimming, showering, kayaking ... snorkeling and even scuba diving once off the Florida Keys (bad I know, shark bait, I totally forgot). I suspect it probably has about the same water resistance as the Watch will have.
Good question. An iPhone seems to charge amazingly fast these days, so with such a tiny device as the Watch it's hard to imagine it taking more than .. what ... half an hour?
The 'greater water resistance than expected, and may be wearable while in the shower' comment is welcome. I guess that also means a quick dip in the pool too or kayaking? We Floridians are still doing such things while the poor folks up north dig out, so sorry to bring to up.
A fair comment.
You nailed it!
Thanks but it doesn't really help answering my entire question. There is a lot of third party crap out there but little of it integrates into the Apple eco system. That was the real question. iTunes Match is part of every facet of it, so $25 a years seems pretty amazing to me.