or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

I really don't see a come back. The name Microsoft probably isn't even known by most kids these days, it is a name like Pan Am or DeLorean Motor Co, only read in history books. The difference in those two cases is that those companies didn't suck.
Excellent comparison.
I suspect a lot of folks like the wife and I (me), were not really needing more than the 5s last time around but might be tempted by a 7 series as the 5 series ages. I don't know for sure but I would think there are many folks that skip a generation so the next model may still sell well even if, as you say, it may not be a big enough leap from a 6 series.
Given Microsoft's presence in Mobile is lower than 'other' (that collection of stuff no one has heard of) in the category, I wonder why anyone even bother's reporting on what the company does these days.
That too but it is mainly how a Mac OS X volume is bootable! 💾 bash-3.2# bless --info "/Volumes/Backup"finderinfo[0]: 116 => Blessed System Folder is /Volumes/Backup/System/Library/CoreServicesfinderinfo[1]: 546345 => Blessed System File is /Volumes/Backup/System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efifinderinfo[2]: 0 => Open-folder linked list emptyfinderinfo[3]: 0 => No OS 9 + X blessed 9 folderfinderinfo[4]: 0 => Unused field unsetfinderinfo[5]: 116 => OS X blessed folder is...
You think?
If you hover it tells you what's what which is good ... so as to avoid mistakes.
Thanks👽
LOL.How do you access this stuff on a Mac? I just loaded the latest 10.10.3 and wanted to try.
He's been on my block list for so long I could be wrong, but I seem to recall you are correct.