or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Totally nearly off topic lol but ... Whenever I think of early recordings i think back to the story I came across decades ago, about historians managing to 'hear' Latin actually being spoken. I am not sure if it was an apocryphal story of not but I recall reading that someone managed to get the sounds from a Roman potter's workshop, talking and various background sounds, that had been 'recorded' by the stick pressing against the clay as it spun. The theory was the stick...
Did you try toggling 'Hide Menu' under the 'View' menu? Sometimes after an update I've seen this get turned off and also the 'Hide Favorites' get turned on. First time it happened to me both these occurred I thought WTF .. then realized what was going on! LOL
There was something to be said for the simplicity of iPhoto or Aperture's method. Make an Album and publish it with sharing. Go to Apple TV and there it is. I have numerous albums for various occasions to show on Apple TV as a screen saver while listening to music. from iTunes Match and I wonder what happens when the new system kicks in. A lot of work when into making them.
I wasn't expecting a response from them here. I was wondering if anyone else had seen an update show up. Good news is, it just showed up as an update for me.
So no break for existing users on OS X? I'm not seeing any update showing up nor lower price for update. I purchased only two weeks ago! EDIT: It just showed up as an update!
You almost have that in OS X. Quirks aside, (see my previous post) you can treat iCloud Drive just like any external drive with the Finder.
Butt... but ... The Finder! What is not covered here is simply using the Finder in OS X. You can create a folder drag and drop and use iCloud Drive just like any other external hard drive. That is ... except it works by creating a folder in the ~/Library and copying the data there from whence it is synced to the iCloud Drive in its own sweet time. From what I can tell these are aliases if the original files are located on the Mac's boot drive. If the files are on an...
So the millions of
That is a very valid point. That said, I'd hope Tim had a built in safety net that kicked in the release Apple from fixed pricing if prices fell. In other words of a win win scenario for Apple.
The young of goats are called kids. Lame joke all the same.