or Connect

Posts by digitalclips

Oh I agree, I was referring to the mention higher up the thread ... or was it another? ... Someone wrote : 'I just read the guy who faked the iPhone 6 bending had 40 millions hits on Youtube = over $150 000 in revenue for him'. If true, he should be sued ...
Good for you. I will no doubt get my wife one for Christmas but I do this every year and get her cast off ... so it's a 5s for me this year ... YAY!
So ... your are getting a 12?
That last one is a funny one ...It must be 'mathematic' I assume that is abbreviated to get math ...
I am having horrible flash backs to sitting exams on the Canterbury Tales ...
LOLBut whatever ... I'd say Apple should sue the little sh!t that made the fake video for every $ he made from hits on YouTube and more for damages.
Yep whinge rhymes with and sounds like hinge, very common UK English phrase, not internet only at all. So not used in USA I gather? I am continuing to learn American English as best I can but actually dropping words seems a shame. They have subtlety different 'feelings' when used. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whingeAs to dived vs dove, as I say, I accept what is considered 'correct' in the USA as the way to go, it is just hard to change after half a life...
I'd say, IMHO, DED backs up what he says with a lot of good, verifiable data.
Well if true Apple should sue his ass off .... surely this is some sort of liable / slander case?
Ah yes, the wonderful world of Wincrap's 'Plug And Pray'True story ... A PC using friend of mine actually believed that his PC was only able to have one peripheral attached and working, which was why he ended up buying a massive combo printer/ scanner/ fax back in the day they cost a lot. He explained that whenever he had his tech guru add a new device to his PC anything else attached stopped working. 'This was just the way it was'. So the guru had suggested this...