or Connect

Posts by pt123

Don't leave out people that pay at movie theaters, DVD & Blu-ray, magazines. Heck even the movies themselves have product placement, a form of ads. We are just a world of suckers.
It is free over the air, but the content provider charge cable and satellite companies a lot to carry their signal (retransmission consent). Disney/ABC really does not want to upset this revenue stream. OTOH, they did pay a lot of money to obtain NBA, NFL and college football programming.
It is ironic that Disney, which Steve Jobs was a major shareholder, does a bunch of stuff in Flash. So, not deleting Flash for a while.
I just disable in app purchasing.
I didn't see it on Apple's website. I will look again.
iOS 6 Maps doesn't do walking directions, right?
I like iOS 5 maps because I can quickly look up an address and click on the walk icon to show me the quickest path. I just enjoy having that use case. I don't really have anything against the iOS 6 maps, but I won't be able to go back to iOS 5 if I upgrade so I don't mind waiting.
I don't know this is fragmentation but there are some apps that are OS4.3 and above so if you have an older ipod touch that cannot go past 4.2, you need to think about it before updating.
Isn't that why we have a computer?
Really, hundreds of millions? Or was it billions?