or Connect

Posts by pt123

I won't make a decision until I get to play with an iPhone, see how internet looks on a 3.5 inch screen, read some reviews.
Will we have to get in line if we just want to play with the iPhone to decide if we want to get it? "Hey, don't rush me, I'm trying to decide!"
We are bitching and whining out of the way, then we are all going to buy the iPhone. AT&T and Apple knows this. They are hiring extra security, closing ahead of time, etc. And for those that don't buy it at first, there will be some price drop or incentive. So yeah, bitch and whine, then go get your iPhone. Resistance is futile.
Very good advice.
Yeah but I usually get a discounted phone with a cancellation fee clause. Glad to see you are such a defender of the phone company.
Long lines, crowd control, $499, termination cancellation fee, and people have even tried out the device yet. Wow!
The Quicktime link is gone. So are the movie trailers.
> Because it makes no sense to "Maximize" everything. Didn't MacOS 9 maximize to full screen? When did it start not making sense?
Actually 2nd worst argument ever, can't beat the 5 minutes it takes to open up the package. And I do have a DVD player in each room. No HD-DVD but then again itunes doesn't have HD movies.
I guess if you are the type of person that needs to watch movies immediately after making a decision on what to watch and prefer spending $300 for each TV in the house, then Appletv is definitely for you. As versus a person that can decide ahead of time what they would like to watch and have a DVD player connect to their TV already.