or Connect

Posts by pt123

Best Buy will be looking forward to selling $150 HDMI cables to get the best picture and $150 surge protectors to protect the valuable investment.
Nothing like a good lawsuit to clear up any mis-interpretation by any company.
Cool. People can buy and return if the picture quality is not good enough.
I think Apple and the movie studios are gonna milk everyone for all it can get for SD movies before releasing movies in HD.
I have never watched a movie in itunes. How do you format a movie in itunes?
One iPhoto sucks your photos in, you really can't do anything to it except view it unless you are using one of those Apple specific integrated i-apps. It's really more of a repository than an organizer. You will have to export the photo to get it outside of iphoto and use it there.
I am just not an itunes video junkie so I have nothing on my Macbook that should be viewed on appletv. DVD is my preferred media and Netflix is my preferred provider.
Send one my way and I would like it too. Paying $299, now that is another story.
And I have a Macbook which doesn't have too much hard disk storage. iPhoto and Parallels pretty much sucks up all the storage. 2GB per hour leaves enough room for 2 movies, maybe.
Netflix has 8.8 million paying subscribers. Apple has sold 88 million ipods, 50 million TV episodes and over 1.3 million movies. So yes many itunes users but not as many itunes paying users, so there is a ways to go. If anything, I think people are going to keep their Netflix, rip the movie and watch it through their Appletv. All this talk about Appletv, it has gotten me interested in getting an ipod.