or Connect

Posts by pt123

An open mind works both ways. People have pre-ordered it and having even see the picture quality yet. Some people are already ripping DVD's in preparation of the Appletv. Doesn't seem like open mind to me.
There is something wrong with me too. I think Preview sucks and prefer Adobe Reader too.
The lesson in compatibility is wonderful, but unfortunately my experience with a couple of updates (Airport and Quicktime) just doesn't make me very optimistic that everything will continue to work. I'll hold off for a while, thank you.
I installed Quicktime 7.1.3 update and it broke my Casion EXLIM component. Installed Airport update and computer doesn't find wireless connection waking from sleep. If Apple's own apps won't work on a OS one major version prior to leopard, I would be pleasantly surprised if my apps continue to work on the OS with such a big change. I definitely wouldn't rush to upgrade because everything works for me with OS 10.4 now.
Sounds like a major architecture change, wondering if my current programs will still work, might hold off on the upgrade for a while and wait for all the quirks get fixed.
QuickTime component for Casio EXLIM camera still broken.
Well, if we are gonna sing that tune, iTunes was purchased, so was OS X.
It sounds scary that Apple's applications would be Leopard only. That would mean the OS has changed a lot and most of my current applications might break. I would definitely wait a lot longer before upgrading.
Some people would get excited if Apple introduced paper in the shape of the Apple logo. That just isn't me.
I would be interested in getting one if they get the price down below $100 and make it work for Verizon.