or Connect

Posts by pt123

Sure beats those 2 dorks in the apple commercial.
If iLife 06 doesn't work with 10.5, I would sure hate to see if any other Apple or non-Apple applications work with 10.5.
Then how are they gonna pick the movie?
I think some people subscribe to Netflix, rip and play through Appletv.
The idea of being able to play my music or movies here but not there just doesn't sound very appealing to me. I like just being able to put a DVD into the player and pressing play. Also, I like letting my guest pick out a movie they like but I don't want them going onto my computer, even if it is just to pick a movie.
Get the movies you want - when you want to watch them... if you must have the movie immediately, must own movies, plan to replace every DVD player with a Appletv, have lots of hard disk space to store movies, and have high speed internet. How many people are gonna keep Netflix and just rip the movie for Appletv?
I hope they don't bundle everything all together. Who the heck wants to pay so much just to get one app?
DVDFab Decrypter works for me. I was able to rip Open Season DVD running under Parallels when MacTheRipper failed.
For me, none of the apps match Picasa. Good thing I can run it from Parallels via coherence.
Microsoft photo management is pretty cool. How about getting Picasa working on the Mac so Mac users will have more than one application for managing photos?