or Connect

Posts by pt123

Yes it is a toy, but a very nice toy. Nothing wrong with that.
Wow, 99%, 100%, selfish, egotistical, outdated and obsolete - I can't argue with that.
This is why I go to the trash and save the app when there is an app update - so I can go back. Once it is gone, it is really gone.
99%? Hyperbole much? Name call much?
With movies, there is a lot to fiddle with even without optical media. The iPad doesn't fit too many movies so there is a lot of juggling with playlists and then syncing, so I understand not being able to take it all with me. I don't do iTunes and the cloud because I have a lot of DVD and Blu-ray, not going to repurchase my movies again nor do I want to switch to another format (downloads). Just going to live in my world for as long as I can.
I was starting to think a little this way until my Mac spit up this "the disk you inserted is not readable by this computer" with my external 1TB HD connected. It took a long ass time to re-rip my movies but those spinning disc was pretty darn good. Sure I can get an external optical drive but with external HD and external optical drive, that thin loses some of its appeal.
Assuming Samsung makes money doing business with Apple, the delayed displays and parts would be costing them.
You are missing how much Apple stock price has gone up for the quarter and for the year. Some people are just upset because the stock doesn't go up everyday.
Yeah he really should come to AI to get some help running company.
  It is not any easier to pick up your clothes instead of throwing it on the ground and I do a lot of yelling about it. Not too complicated, but just doesn't happen. But I am sure giving kids ipads will change all of that.   Besides, unless there is a way to prove my kid broke the ipad, I ain't paying. How do I know some other kid didn't break it? How do I know it wasn't broken before it was issued to my kid?