or Connect

Posts by pt123

Delete the originals because iPhoto copies the originals to the iPhoto/Originals/ folder when iPhoto import the photos. Dragging to existing roll is easy in concept but difficult when I actually do it. There is a small sweet spot which scrolls the photos to the film roll which requires dexterity to manipulate. I have found occasion where it is easier to copy the folder associated to the film roll to the desktop, add new pictures, delete the whole roll from iPhoto and...
Some movies are difficult to back up - they use ARccOS (Google it). The DVD has bad data on it which DVD players ignore.
Try opening a folder with a thousand files in it, then you will see slow or fast spinning beach ball. Dragging and dropping is like an art on the Mac. Open from window, open to window, position windows and move. Unless you like the spriing loaded folders, drag object to folder, wait for it to open, hope your mouse is in the right position for next folder, wait for it, continue. Mac is based on Unix which supposts "mv" so it shouldn't be difficult to do. Probably very...
I think what you are looking for is Picasa which is not available for the Mac. It supports a watch folder - anything you add to the folder get added to program. You can get Parallels to run Windows and run Picasa. iPhoto has a ways to go before it is a good program to manage your photos... When importing pictures, remember to delete the originals because iPhoto copy the photos to it's iPhoto folder or you may run of of disk space quickly. However, if you select and...
Support IPTC. Allow me to easily add photos to a film roll. Stop creating duplicates of my photos in the modified folder.
If you don't mind watching it on the computer.
Best Buy, Circuit City, Good Guys, bring it on. I could spend hours there. I've never smart enough to think of it as a video game console, I've always thought of it as an Xbox. Hey, I wouldn't get it for the video game thing either, but the HD-DVD is another story.
Looking at the numbers, apparently itunes isn't for a lot of people.
What does it matter what company makes the product? I don't even know what brand my bedroom cheepie DVD player is but the features on it were good and the price was right.
I don't know why you have problems but I get the new releases pretty quickly (I just got done with Cars). If it's a movie I want to watch, it's in my queue, usually top 10, and it comes in that order. Works great. I think I used front row once when friends came over and we all got a laugh, not sure where the remote is now.