or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

Wow! I just saw Samsung's "you can make a movie with Samsung stuff" commercial on the Oscars. I don't know if it aired before this, but their copying is getting so fast...
I'll just search the Internet on one of my MacBooks Air to see if I can corroborate that...
Except that your solutions would imply the commercial was shot using a single iPad Air....shot "using iPads" would work, but it leaves out the Air....shot "using iPad Airs" is awkward....shot "using iPad Air technology" would work, but it might imply they did not use out-of-the-box equipment...I don't know. Seems like it wouldn't be a big deal to get over it. The meaning was clear and that is the most important thing.
While it might seem to Samsung that Apple can create sales just by building something, they would have to sell some of this initial build to actually eclipse these competing watches...I have no doubt that they will, still, it reads funny...
Maybe it started then, but the transition wasn't complete. I was a fan of Curious George books as a tyke in the 70s. I was horrified to see that by the 90s, the illustrations in the original had been altered to remove the Man With the Yellow Hat's hunting rifle from every page where it had been. Dude was in Africa for a hunting safari, but somehow just the gun just being present--never aimed--apparently became intolerable...
I haven't really followed these tracking devices much, but I always assumed that the dedicated bands collected more than just steps. I assumed that they would combine that info with heart rate or temperature or something to get more meaningful data.As a teacher in a middle school, I can always tell when the kids are wearing those little clip on pedometers (they get them with physical education classes at some point every year). They flip their wrist or ankle constantly...
Seems to me, anyone who bought back then should be able to spring for a little tech-candy without bothering Apple directly...I'm the one to pity. I bought in 2005 then sold in 2011 to buy Windows...
Well, there are some Android and Samsung fans that must be getting very good at negative numbers these days...
Well, sure, I was being sarcastic. I had a feeling a Google Vs. TheGoodGuy dynamic was going to set up in this thread and I was just pointing out that I wasn't all that much enamored of Uber either.Obviously I know you were not advocating that Google adopt the ugly side of Uber!Jake may have been more clear:
They want their self driving cars to assault and kidnap their passengers? They want self driving hit-and-run machines? They want to track where people go and interpolate what they are doing?(Well, yeah. I guess they would be hot for that last one. They are Google...)http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/19/the-ten-worst-uber-horror-stories.html