or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

I have seen scads of them. I work in a middle school and they are very popular--not that the kids were dying for them specifically, but the parents aren't springing for the 5s...
Exactly.And those of us who don't live "in market" for our teams.Someone said they wish there were single game options--I expect that will happen eventually. But it will be so expensive that it will seem ridiculous. Personally, not being a fantasy guy, I would love a single team option--it doesn't have to be 1/32nd of the price, I would happily pay half for just 14 games (2 in market when they play the locally).
Seems to me that "computer" should be defined as "anything with a CPU that doesn't run iOS." That way we can be sure that iPads are not unfairly inflating Apple's numbers.(Of course, when counting tablet sales, anything from kid toys to dedicated readers to touchscreen computers should be counted to keep from unfairly inflating iPad numbers...)
I mostly agree with you. I wouldn't mind having the option NOT to store the files on one device (say if my iPad doesn't have storage capacity for my entire photo library). In that situation, having access to the photos in the cloud would be useful. But I agree, my ideal would be having the cloud synching (and backing up) my photos/doccuments and not being the main repository.
I'm still confused about the "photo libraries in the cloud" idea. Will I still have my own physical storage of them, or are they asking me to go all cloud
Yeah! I knew it was going to be massive, but the mockups never gave me a sense of scale like seeing those trucks on the building site looking like pebbles scattered on the sand...
I think this is exactly the case. The reason this app was pulled and other weed apps were not is because this one became too visible.I think it is interesting that this story and the previous one that pointed out how Android's fragmented hardware capabilities (re the gyroscope) made one app prohibitively difficult to release outside of iOS.It is two sides of the same coin. Because Apple handles everything (hardware, operating system, App Store) customers get a seamless,...
"There was no word on who Apple would turn to for panels in its rumored larger, 5.5-inch "phablet" iPhone. That device is expected to be release late this fall, possibly months after its smaller sibling." Wasn't it a month later last week? New headline: Unannounced, rumored product with no release date has been delayed due to production quality issues. Or was it supply constraints...
There must be more to this agreement other than "we agree to work together." How long will it take to get out, I wonder...
My 4s is on it's last leg. I have been planning to order as soon as the 6 was announced, but these giant mock-ups have me nervous.But if I wait until I can hold one (and put one in my pocket) there might be a 2 month backlog...Sigh