or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

I agree with the second part more than the first. Apple didn't "survive" Bendgate and Antenagate by addressing the issues with the public (although they did try to do some damage control).What got them through was the fact that everybody who bought these iPhones loved them and nobody was returning theirs.It's not like there is a competing smartwatch that is threatening to dominate the market while Apple takes their usual launch beating... Before too long there will be...
Yeah. I haven't seen any in the wild, but many people have seen mine! I know that two people (that I know of) ordered theirs after seeing mine and talking to me. I think a lot of people have interest, but are waiting to pull the trigger. Sales could snowball as availability and awareness increases.OTOH, my parents said "Oh, but people are having problems with Apple Watches, aren't they?" They could not specify what they heard (I'm guessing it was the grumbling about...
" 05/31/2015 4:49 A.M. A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your package was released by the clearing agency." Are you kidding me??? I was scheduled for a Monday delivery. I can't take it any more...
LOL! I was going to post the exact same thing. Physics dictated that was the absolute limit, but there were doubts that we could even reach that...(There were hopes that a computer could be reduced to the size of a desk too!)
Just "updated" to 4-6 days. June 3-5. (From May 29-June 11)Soooo... No magical early delivery, but well within the original window.
Me too! But not TOO soon, I'm grooving in the new TouchID login to the AppleStore to check my status... 6 times a day...
Thanks for the update! Were you May 29-June 13 before you shipped?I'm hoping for some news soon!
Honestly, I have no idea. It may not be a technical issue--maybe they just don't want 1,000 kids to have always on access to the printers...think of the paper costs!
Unfortunately, I don't doubt this at all. The district where I teach, after dabbling with iPads has gone all in with Chromebooks. We will soon be 1 on 1--my school will be next year. I think it is 90% cost and keyboard pushing the decision. Google docs integration is maybe the last 10%...I can't stand them, and there still is NO print option--students have to save to docs and then open the doc on a PC in the Media Center to print. Currently at least 10% of the...
My guess is that they are churning Watches out by the boatload right now. They could probably fill outstanding orders but they were smart enough to build in some slack when orders outstripped supply on launch day. I imagine that they will soon clear out all the old back-orders and begin retail store sales and the next phase of the international roll out in quick sequence. If you are still waiting for a watch ordered April 10th (like me), it might feel like things have...