or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

Yeah. My 4 and 4s both got micro scratches within the first month or two. Noticeably near the top where it would rub my glasses when I held it to my ear in phone mode. I had just been marveling at how pristine the 6 screen still is.This report makes no sense to me unless there were different materials or processes used...
So GG4 isn't in the iPhone6? Or Corning just got arround to announcing it?
That would make sense if they weren't speaking in condition of anonymity. Only Pegatron was willing to go on record--the other suppliers could say what they believed without fear of reprisal or public humiliation.
I'm still thinking about battery life. I already want one, but I'm not sure if I will pull the trigger on a watch I have to charge nightly... Looking back to the iPad release, there was so much speculation about the price--could Apple keep the tablet under $1,500? Would they be able to get people to pay more than $1K for a tablet...? You know Jobs was just waiting to drop the price tag bomb on the world, but not a word got out ahead of time. I think they probably even...
Dude, _you_ are the one yelling at random strangers on the Internet...
I was at a RiteAid just yesterday. I saw they had the right logo on their credit card scanner so I waved my 6 and it worked fine and said "transaction successful"... but no! The clerk got a script to read saying that they weren't accepting @pay at this time. What a shame. I paid cash to get my candy corn...
Well, now it's clear how Apple is amassing those staggering profits. They have been double billing their most loyal customers--early adopters... (ยก)
Just thinking out loud here. Is it possible that Apple realized that sapphire was not going to work (any time soon, at least) for larger screens like phones? If that were the case, Apple could be relatively pleased that they have an out here. A little trash talk and some free rent is worth a lot less than the cash they will be getting back. And we have no idea how much product they stockpiled in the process--they might have all they need for a while...
Exactly!90% of my email is garbage or close to it. I can search easily to find what I want in seconds--why waste time daily editing it clean? And maybe erase something I didn't know I would need...As my grandma used to say: "each to his own said the old lady with 15 browser windows open."
I don't know how much listening is going on--it seems like people just want to argue what they have decided. But people who are complaining about the 6 without really using it do need to calm down. Maybe you are right, it's not for you, But no one is making you get it I was one of the size critics two months ago when the two new form factors were pretty well rumored--no iP6 in the old, smaller format. I complained that I would be getting a 4.7, but not because I was...