or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

He doesn't need to brag on all his Apple devices--his name assures us he has been buying Macs since 1984...
Awesome!I'm not worrying why, I love mine...
So, 99 million for the holiday quarter, then?Sounds good to me...
I was 3 days from getting the month of July complete with 3 rings. Broke my heart...
My local supermarket (Foodtown) accepts Apple Pay now. I didn't see any announcement, but I saw the terminal and tried with my Watch. It was my first watch payment. Very exciting.Still, only about 20% of the time I use a credit card is ApplePay an option. I'm ok with a long slow rollout, as long as we are moving forward.I haven't pressured my wife to sign up yet because she would find it more annoying than interesting trying to figure out where she could use it. Hopefully...
I've been loving this too! I tried opening the MLB app on the watch when I first got it and it took so long to do anything I thought it didn't work. I forgot about it for a month or so and tried it again. I just LOVE being able to get the basics on my watch when I can't watch the game...(Too bad I'm a Phillies fan!)
My wife is due for a new computer at work. She has mostly been using her personal MacBook Pro because the Dell crap on her desk is a hunk of junk.Some people in the building have Macs so she asked her boss if she could get an iMac. Boss said "Sure--whatever works best for you."Of course, someone overruled her boss. She is going to get a shiny new hunk of junk Dell. (And I'm going to have to buy her a new MacBook Pro soon. Crappity crap crap.)I imagine something akin to...
OTOH, if they can do in India what they have done in China over the last bunch of quarters...Look out!All that "conventional wisdom" about how such an enormous company cannot keep up its growth rate goes out the window!(Damn I wish I had more free cash to invest with.)
I think you are on the money here.Really, daily and weekly swings in Apple's stock price mean squat to Apple--except in the case of being able to buy back stock when it swings low.People here and in the tech and investing media like to obsess about it and we always try to "solve" the problem of the market "getting AAPL wrong" but unless you have to liquidate this week, who cares--if you "know" it's undervalued, just wait it out...
Nope. Space grey Sport 42. But I didn't order until later in the day. I ordered a SS 12 hours earlier but changed my mind...Yes and no. This could be a subtitle spin. Everybody knows Apple has huge launch day demand for most of their big ticket items. If they want to combat the idea that later demand is not super high, they could say what they did despite the fact that it could be misleading. Launch month sales were actually limited to sales of part of one day due to...