or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

Me too! But not TOO soon, I'm grooving in the new TouchID login to the AppleStore to check my status... 6 times a day...
Thanks for the update! Were you May 29-June 13 before you shipped?I'm hoping for some news soon!
Honestly, I have no idea. It may not be a technical issue--maybe they just don't want 1,000 kids to have always on access to the printers...think of the paper costs!
Unfortunately, I don't doubt this at all. The district where I teach, after dabbling with iPads has gone all in with Chromebooks. We will soon be 1 on 1--my school will be next year. I think it is 90% cost and keyboard pushing the decision. Google docs integration is maybe the last 10%...I can't stand them, and there still is NO print option--students have to save to docs and then open the doc on a PC in the Media Center to print. Currently at least 10% of the...
My guess is that they are churning Watches out by the boatload right now. They could probably fill outstanding orders but they were smart enough to build in some slack when orders outstripped supply on launch day. I imagine that they will soon clear out all the old back-orders and begin retail store sales and the next phase of the international roll out in quick sequence. If you are still waiting for a watch ordered April 10th (like me), it might feel like things have...
The entire Apple week recapped and no mention of watches? I'm going to forget about them before mine even arrives...
(*checks Order Status again*) . (for the 5th time this morning...)
Great news! Congratulations!!I actually ordered that same config earlier on launch day, but I put in the 42 Space grey Sport later. I sat on both for a week or two before cheapskating myself...I might be expecting delivery right now too...
I can't complain because I waited till later in the day to order. I didn't think it would bump me back 2 months, but...I am curious, though. There were the people who got their phones at launch and then people whose orders were jumped up to delivery the first week or two after an initial longer estimate.But I haven't heard much about deliveries since then. Are they still rolling out? Or are they on a delivery pause while stock-piling Watches for the next countries to see...
From Mio's write up on Amazon:If that's true, it's a good news for Apple, I guess.By the way, didn't CR review the Apple Watch heart rate sensor and find it was as good as dedicated chest straps?(I looked up the Mio info, I can't be expected to look up that too...)