or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

I ordered on launch day, but my credit card wasn't charged until it shipped in June. I assume that my sale would qualify as a June sale.That would make this revelation a little less revealing...
Meaningless? According to the article, the Samsung flagship has always been able to break into the top of the list on its launch during the low point in iPhone sales. If this list is correct, it has meaning: Samsung's flagship introduction blitz cannot compare to Apple's low point in sales.Yes! This I agree with. The list would have much MORE meaning with numbers. It is hard to understand why they do not have them. It gives the impression that they are just making the...
Is that what this list proves? How many of the other phones on the top 10 list are 4" phones?I think it is more likely that this just proves that there is a market for cheaper iPhones...
Ha! I was just trying out the Apple Music service this morning. At 10:30 nothing would load. I thought it was something wrong with the service in general. This is actually good news...
Well, I think the prospect of getting people to shell out tens of thousands for a Beta version would be a tall order!!
I agree with the second part more than the first. Apple didn't "survive" Bendgate and Antenagate by addressing the issues with the public (although they did try to do some damage control).What got them through was the fact that everybody who bought these iPhones loved them and nobody was returning theirs.It's not like there is a competing smartwatch that is threatening to dominate the market while Apple takes their usual launch beating... Before too long there will be...
Yeah. I haven't seen any in the wild, but many people have seen mine! I know that two people (that I know of) ordered theirs after seeing mine and talking to me. I think a lot of people have interest, but are waiting to pull the trigger. Sales could snowball as availability and awareness increases.OTOH, my parents said "Oh, but people are having problems with Apple Watches, aren't they?" They could not specify what they heard (I'm guessing it was the grumbling about...
" 05/31/2015 4:49 A.M. A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your package was released by the clearing agency." Are you kidding me??? I was scheduled for a Monday delivery. I can't take it any more...
LOL! I was going to post the exact same thing. Physics dictated that was the absolute limit, but there were doubts that we could even reach that...(There were hopes that a computer could be reduced to the size of a desk too!)
Just "updated" to 4-6 days. June 3-5. (From May 29-June 11)Soooo... No magical early delivery, but well within the original window.