or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

It did that to me, but apparently AFTER it was placed in my cart.  I was able to complete by checking out.Now trying to order the wife's, and I am stuck like you...
4.7 / 64 for both the wife and I. It's killing me.  I've always gone for something extra for myself.  I'm considering 128GB just so mine has that extra umph, but I have no idea what I would do with all that storage...
The markets must like it--AAPL is up over 1% already!¡
I guess the term "fever pitch" won't be questioned anymore...
Any estimates as to when sales will actually go live? Keynote starts at 1:00pm Eastern, so I'm guessing it will be about 2:30 or 3:00 before the Apple Store opens back up. Is that about right? (I want a new phone so bad--it has nothing to do with the size...)
Stupid question here. It looks like the whole NFC payment system is a near certainty. My wife is not interested in a larger phone screen. Is there any thought that the 5s or c could get a bump to include the NFC tech? I know Apple never does anything like that because they use new features to drive upgrades, but here is why it could be different this time: 1) the new screen sizes (over and above the usual new chips and camera improvements and storage increases) will drive...
All I know is that in inclined to want one. I don't know what its going to do or how its going to look, but Apple has a history of not putting out junk... I haven't worn a watch for 20 years, but if this keynote hits just a few notes, I'll be early adopting!
Not really. Vaporware is an announced product that never ships. Apple has no recent history of announcing products that never show or show quarters later.If Apple announces the iWatch the 9th, they will announce a realistic ship date.On the other hand, an early announcement would clearly be an attempt to disrupt the nacent smartwatch sector in hopes of preventing any other company from gaining early advantage during the holiday shopping season...
Well, I'll let you know. The district is rolling out Samsung ChromeBooks to all kids in my district. 3rd, 6th, and 9th graders all get one to keep for the next 3 (4 for HS) years.I am curious to see how it works, though for anything other than typing or surfing I can't stand the things...
I generally use the Kindle app for book reading on my iPad and iPhone. I'm all about Apple, but was already using Kindle when iBooks came out. I've thought about switching over over the years, but didn't want to orphan the dozens (hundreds now?) books I already bought... Guess I'll have to think about it again.