or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

I found, for whatever reason, that the iOS app worked on my phone, but not on my iPad.  Never got through on my iPad, but I eventually got one and a half from my phone!
Ha.  I couldn't complete my wife's.  I got the old "we reserved one for you but couldn't complete--here is your reservation number" thing.   Time for bed so I can get up in half an hour!
Well, there have been rumors of limited availability of the 5.5 (or even a late launch date) ever since the 5.5 rumors started.  It is likely that the stock available of pre-sale of the plus was just much lower...
It did that to me, but apparently AFTER it was placed in my cart.  I was able to complete by checking out.Now trying to order the wife's, and I am stuck like you...
4.7 / 64 for both the wife and I. It's killing me.  I've always gone for something extra for myself.  I'm considering 128GB just so mine has that extra umph, but I have no idea what I would do with all that storage...
The markets must like it--AAPL is up over 1% already!¡
I guess the term "fever pitch" won't be questioned anymore...
Any estimates as to when sales will actually go live? Keynote starts at 1:00pm Eastern, so I'm guessing it will be about 2:30 or 3:00 before the Apple Store opens back up. Is that about right? (I want a new phone so bad--it has nothing to do with the size...)
Stupid question here. It looks like the whole NFC payment system is a near certainty. My wife is not interested in a larger phone screen. Is there any thought that the 5s or c could get a bump to include the NFC tech? I know Apple never does anything like that because they use new features to drive upgrades, but here is why it could be different this time: 1) the new screen sizes (over and above the usual new chips and camera improvements and storage increases) will drive...
All I know is that in inclined to want one. I don't know what its going to do or how its going to look, but Apple has a history of not putting out junk... I haven't worn a watch for 20 years, but if this keynote hits just a few notes, I'll be early adopting!