or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

I have not read anything else about this so like all of us here, I can only offer conjecture.However, it is not hard to imagine a question or a line of questioning that would force Musk to be "defensive."Imagine the question was: "Report after report show that Tesla is bleeding engenieers to Apple, how is Tesla going to stay competitive while losing its top talent?"There is no way to answer the above question without being "defensive." And to say that it is unseemly to...
LOL! Have you noticed that the "outrage" over the rollout is not shared by the Apple fans that you are so concerned about? The people who post incessantly about this "disaster" are the same people who complain incessantly about Apple in general.It's pathetic, really.
Well, this is more than a little disturbing! One of the things that helped push me over the edge to getting an Apple Watch (Sport) was my faith that Apple would get the fitness tracking down in an awesome package. Clearly, they got the awesome package right. I hope that the fitness tracking issues are mostly fixable with software updates...I suppose I could handle the Watch giving me different calorie counts than the equipment at the gym--I've never known what to do with...
Meanwhile, my non-developer order was just upgraded!! From "June" to "4-6 weeks!" I was so excited to get that email. I don't think I was going to make it until June--to excited!!
Well, I appreciate your point of view. I was dead set against a bigger screen and would have preordered a more traditional sized iPhone screen if one would have come with all the 6 goodness inside.After using the 6 I'm completely converted, however. It's size doesn't bother me and I love using in. Sure, I'm over 45, so maybe that plays in...BUT I hardly think we have enough data to say that people are staying away in droves!! Sales have been off the charts in mind...
Ha! I'm not "concerned." But, as everyone else here (I assume) I am curious about iPhone upgrade cycles. And, after using the 6 for half a year, the 4s does look painfully tiny to me. So when I see a tech-comfortable person poking around on a 2-3 year old phone, it makes me think "that's a 6 about to happen."Today was notable because I seemed to see so many all at once. Maybe my antennae were up because of today's earnings call or maybe it was random, I dunno. But it...
Anecdotally, I noticed 4 different people today still using "old" iPhones. Each time I thought, "this guy/girl strikes me a a person who would love a 6 and could afford an upgrade. It's just a mater of time..." I believe this easily. Apple is no where near saturation with 6s. And with emerging markets, well, emerging--Apple is beating the cycle!!
I'd like to see Rite Aid fall. That's the one that bugs me most...
Really. Take a deep breath and read your own post. It's dripping with petulant entitlement. Apple never promised that everybody would be able to get a watch on launch day. And they never set a specific day. So far, Apple has delivered what they promised: another category defining product that is driving demand to way outstrip supply. And it is the first third of the year.If you are hurt by this situation, you might want to avoid new Apple releases in the future. If you...
Ditto!Anyone out there who already got a phone care to share how much battery charge was on the watch at arrival? June is a long way away, but I want to know if I can hit the ground running...