or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

Well, I did say "if it is fun enough."  The Seinfeld/Gates thing was excruciating and the PC hunters series was a little desperate, so neither of those would qualify as positive razzmatazz.   Anyway, in no way did I set out this evening to defend MS!  I feel like I need to take a long shower with some bleach...  I'll drop it now.
LOL!  people are having fun with the different definitions of "cum" here.  Ostensibly, the author was using the word, not as you learned in middle school but to mean "together with."   From TheFreeDictionary.com: Together with; plus. Often used in combination: our attic-cum-studio.
I didn't mean to make it sound like I am betting on the Surface or this campaign succeeding.  MS has a huge image problem and the general public, as far as I can tell, hasn't been saying "I wonder what cool new stuff MS is working on?" for quite some time now!  (The Zune and Windows Phone campaigns have shown that they can throw a lot of money into pushing something that isn't completely awful and still not sell any...)   However, I don't hate this first volley.  They...
In principle I agree with you.  However, MS needs to get people to notice that they are entering this market.     Everybody knows Apple owns the market and there are several players scraping sales at the margins.  I don't think it is unreasonable to try to attach your product to some pizzazz _before_ it gets compared to the standard.  If they start out by trying to make it look useful, they are probably already lost (because if people want useful, they may as well get an...
I understand that this may be due to miniaturization of the camera elements and it may be common to phones and such. My question is: does the iPhone4 have this issue? I have never had this issue even when shots were poorly composed on my 4 or 4S. I'm wondering what the deal is...
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa
Nice little late day bump there...
I never understand these articles. They are written as if demand is the variable in early sales projections. They even mention in the article that all preorders have long since slipped to October delivery. It's hard to believe that the phones reserved for retail stores will not sell out of their initial supply before September is over, if not immediately. The only real discussion surrounding September quarter sales of the new phone should focus on how many Apple was...
I think this every time I read these trolls, but it is nice to see it put to print every now and again...
I think they would keep the Touch available, even if the price overlap with an iPad Mini makes it look like a bad value to many. I work in a middle school, and for the kids who do not have a smartphone, it is an excellent form factor. Big enough for games but small enough for a pocket. If sales tank completely, of course, they could always let it go, but I believe it would still serve a purpose...