or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

I have no idea how they would price this Mini if it exists, but I think they would sell tons of them if it starts at $299 or lower and looks like the mock-up...
Loved that one! Read it twice... His autobiography is good too ("Surely You're Joking...") but it was the main source for Genius, so there is quite a bit of overlap...
I agree completely. In fact, the Gizmodo connection is the least interesting point for me. It is the fact that the hacker picked this journalist well placed to publicize the hack, did serious harm (erasing data, not just changing passwords and announcing "I'm here") and then contacted him and explained everything to make Apple and Amazon look bad. It just seems too pat.Not to say that this "hack" I isn't a problem, but the story just seems to cute...
I haven't read the report, but it seems to me that the uptick in business adoption could be a result of the sense that the iPad was the only major player in the game. After the Retina iPad came out it quickly became clear that the tablet market was split between Apple and mostly e-readers like the Kindle or the Nook.From a platform stability point of view (very important to businesses) Apple was looking to be the only option... I'm sure MS and Google hope that perception...
Has MS allowed outsiders real access to either of these devices? Sounds like they are laying the groundwork for some backpededaling...
I haven't had any problems either. I got my first iPad and a Netflix subscription and I have practically forgotten that the TV exists!
Sounds like the advice was good, just a little pricey."After an exhaustive, $3.5 billion survey of existing consumer tech, it is clear that Apple is the company to copy..."
When someone who doesn't have an iPhone sees mine, the first thing they want to do is try Siri. I think Apple sees Siri as a major differentiator in the smartphone arena and these adds play that up. I think they will sell scads of them with these adds, even if it is silly...Also, it is new and unique--most people already know about the games and the screen and the camera and such. Most people think other phones have those things too.Finally, Apple is claiming Siri as...
The point is that some folk hang around this site full of Apple fans just trying to start arguments. Going to AppleInsider and saying that IOS is a crappy piece if doodoo is not analogous to going to an Apple site and saying Android is poop.Honestly, neither does much for the "discussion" but only one of those is trolling here. Of course, the opposite would be true on an Android site.This being said, the title of troll should be applied to people who are just trying to...
All this fuss is rather comical. You will save yourselves a great deal of angst if you realize one thing: Sorkin is not signing on to do a doccumentary. Yes, he will start with the "official biography" of Jobs. Yes, he is likely to do more independent research as well. Then he will pick out and massage the story lines that make make the most interesting story he can. If his goal was to present the facts and nothing more, he wouldn't be hired. I am reminded of one of...