or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

I agree.  I got this offer from AT&T and was sort of insulted...   I'm not sure why the headline uses "supposedly," though.  Seems like many people must have received this offer and it is not like it is a hard to believe deal.  AT&T would love to lock you in for another contract while taking your old phone from you at half its value!
New Jersey is the most densely populated state in the nation.  They would get a big bang for the buck here--I don't get why there is so little coverage.  Ocean City and Millville?  Big Whoop...
These statements do not fit together very well...
This makes absolutely no sense!  Shareholders own the company and, unless you want to overthrow our entire economic system, they should expect some gain from that.  What good would simply lowering prices do for shareholders?  Sure, it would be nice for customers, but, as a shareholder, why would I want to subsidize other people's purchases of Apple goods? You might be surprised to know that many people own more than a hundred shares, but lets use that as an example...
Quakers have long had a religious objection to swearing and oathing.  It has long been established that they be allowed to "affirm" what is traditionally "sworn" and do so without a bible.  I am quite certain that people of other faiths or no faiths have that same option, though many people just go with the flow.
Oh no! Demand for even the Mini is slacking off¡¡¡
You missed the "same time last decade" part...
::LOL::
It's almost like he really believes that MS could have made the Surface before the iPad if only they had wanted to. It's almost like he believes we will believe him. I find this hard to believe...
 Show me a whole year's pan, and I'll be convinced...:)Anyway, this is great news for Apple, though the total tablet sales are much lower than I would have expected for China.