or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

Is there any evidence that the type of cover used causes significant additional heat retention? I am about to get my first iPad and I was planning to pick my cover on the basis of ergonomics, protection and looks (in that order). Do I need to add heat retention to that mix?
Does this mean they will not be for sale at AT&T or Verizon stores? Is this a change from The previous release?
The three wise men! Of course, you are all right. Problem is, this started as "play around money" and AAPL annoyingly made it real money. I have house projects coming on line and expect to need this money this summer. Although I am still long on Apple (in theory now), no one knows what it will do day-to-day or even month-to-month. (Remember the annoying drop at the end of 2008 despite fantastic fundamentals?) I decided to lock in money that I was beginning to count on...
I hate to admit it, but I sold at $542 before the announcement. I didn't have a fortune in but i was long for 4 years and figured I should lock in some nice gain and wait for the illogical correction that always seems to happen when things are going well. I felt like a genius for about 26 hours! Now I'm like the kid at the playground sitting by himself watching all the other kids play a game...
I feel like I have to go on record and say that I believe Apple will release a smaller tablet within a year's time. I don't credit DigiTimes, I just believe it will happen and I believe it will sell...I agree they won't do it to "be like the Fire" they will do it because they think they can sell it. Certainly, they are not always the first. They made the MP3 market great, but they wern't first there. I remember that the rumors of a flash memory iPod were scorned by...
Absolutely not. However, there was some scornful FUD that went well beyond "it doesn't look right for me" and was tending toward the hysterical. Curiously enough, much of it came from the same people who derided the iPhone as a flash-in-the-pan, arrogant mistake when it came out...
I can't say that I am very well versed on this case (or the legal points in question) but this sounded like a reasonable argument from Motorola. It seems impressive that Apple's lawyers are going to get a peek at the Google side of things from this. This is why I am always very careful before I spend over $12 billion on anything...
Uggg. I hope that was unintentional...
This guy only has 2 posts total on AI, but he nailed it. Could have saved 250 comments if everyone just payed attention to what he wrote...
No names, but his location was close enough to narrow it down to about 500,000 people. Then his area of expertise matched as did his general tone. My name isn't really as anonymous as I first thought it would be, so I am pretty sure he figured me out at the same party. Neither of us said anything to each other, though. The etiquette concerning outing someone's supposed anonymous online persona is a grey area...Yeah. I didn't actually get one. Money is tight and I am...