or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

Well, if Samsung were doing something like that, my first impulse would be to post SamsungPay stickers on stores that don't support it. That would turn the merchants and the consumers against Samsung when confusion and irritability reign at the register.Now, I would be too mature to actually do that, but I imagine others out there who would not be.In the old "guerrilla marketing" days Apple had little to lose. Nowadays, you just _know_ that Stickergate would rule the...
I'm curious about this one. Last time I read about the Ive/Jobs meeting I remember hearing that Ive was planning to quit because he wasn't happy with the direction Apple's design work was going. I would want to read the book to see if this is actually a conflicting story or just a different spin on the same story...
In the long run, this is a good policy. The only problem is now, during pre release. I would expect the rules to be back...
Large caps, small caps...But what about humongous caps?  Thats what you have to look at to compare with AAPL... I believe that we are in for a few weeks of seemingly inexplicable stock decline.   There was just a huge run-up and there is going to be some pull back.  I think the stock will be in a malaise until the quarterly sales are released.  AI fans will say "But of course!  Why the surprise--we knew it was going to be another blow-out quarter!"  But if it was up to us,...
This^^^Is exactly what I would say.I don't know how many existing watch customers Apple will poach, but they will most likely grab the vast majority of new (or long returning) watch customers.
Wow! I just saw Samsung's "you can make a movie with Samsung stuff" commercial on the Oscars. I don't know if it aired before this, but their copying is getting so fast...
I'll just search the Internet on one of my MacBooks Air to see if I can corroborate that...
Except that your solutions would imply the commercial was shot using a single iPad Air....shot "using iPads" would work, but it leaves out the Air....shot "using iPad Airs" is awkward....shot "using iPad Air technology" would work, but it might imply they did not use out-of-the-box equipment...I don't know. Seems like it wouldn't be a big deal to get over it. The meaning was clear and that is the most important thing.
While it might seem to Samsung that Apple can create sales just by building something, they would have to sell some of this initial build to actually eclipse these competing watches...I have no doubt that they will, still, it reads funny...
Maybe it started then, but the transition wasn't complete. I was a fan of Curious George books as a tyke in the 70s. I was horrified to see that by the 90s, the illustrations in the original had been altered to remove the Man With the Yellow Hat's hunting rifle from every page where it had been. Dude was in Africa for a hunting safari, but somehow just the gun just being present--never aimed--apparently became intolerable...