or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

You forgot: it's just a rounding error...
Soooo, the stock is going up? Hadn't noticed...
You're welcome. I don't think it is really a big deal anyway. It is one technical trick some investors use to try to gain an insight, but there are zillions of those and everybody thinks their trick is the best. Personally, I think the best investing strategy was to buy AAPL several years ago and sit on it. It may not sound fancy, but the results are outstanding!
I don't know if an alternate example will help or hurt, but I find the standard car analogy makes it clear in my head: Suppose you were looking at buying a used car and you found two cars to consider, both costing $10,000. However, the person selling Car A still owes $2,000 to the bank that you would also have to pick up (debt) in addition to the $10,000 sale price. On the other hand, Car B has no debt, and in fact is being sold with $2,000 in gold in the glove...
What just happened to the stock? Holy cow!
Yeah! The fashionable thing today is to be the first to ridicule someone who says "first!" (You were second.)
Sigh. Remember when AppleInsider used to be all about phones and tablets? Enough with these TV incesant rumors. ยก
Only in a very lose way that is clear only in hindsight.Sure. There is no argument here. But not much of a pattern either...Claiming that iPhone 5 would be an "unprecedented" move is debatable--but even if one grants you that, it doesn't mean it won't happen. Skipping over a number (from 4 to 6) is also unprecedented. The problem is that, so far, the naming system has been lurching and unpredictable (except in hindsight). And there are only a few in the series. Again,...
iPhone iPhone 3G iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 iPhone 4S iPhone ? If you see a pattern there that clearly and unequivocally shows that the next in the sequence is iPhone 6, that is great for you. But as long as people have been squawking about it, no one has convinced me that 6 is the only suffix possible for the next iPhone. Apple has absolutely shown that they will use numbers that don't correspond with the actual version number of the phone. This is not to say that the next...
I admit, I use FB all the time. But I can't imagine it being worth a quarter as much as Apple! ...Of course, I thought Google was overvalued after its IPO, so I suppose I should just shut it...