or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

Hey, irony in the wild. Someone call Alanis Morisette!
Out of 4 posts, three have been about people touching your phone before you buy it. This is really bugging you, isn't it? My recommendation: Wait until after the frenzy of the first few days (weeks?) and bring some Purelle hand sanitizer to the store to share with the rep. Surely after things have died down, you will be able to convince them to let you unbox it yourself... Of course, you know that there are people in the factories in China who are touching every HW item...
You are missing the point! And your arrogant indignation is getting tiresome...Camping out for an iPhone has as much to do with iPhone lust as spending a week in the mountains fishing has to do with loving to eat fish. There are much easier and cheeper ways to get fish. But the thousands of people who spend their entire vacation fishing are not stupid--they enjoy the process. I am quite certain that those people in line are there to enjoy the process. Sure, they want...
This doesn't directly relate to the quote above, but I have been thinking about it throughout the thread. I remember being in an English language classroom in a university in Mexico and seeing what was left on the board. It was a list illustrating "in," "at," and "on" in English. The list went something like this: on the bus at school in the class on the phone at lunch in the cafeteria I never really thought about how mind-bending those subtle differences might be for...
Rather sketchy logic here... 1) Right now we are talking about a line of 10 people in a country of several hundred million. "a great deal of the US population?" 2) What about the article made you think about basements? 3) Herd behavior? When a tiny minority do something that apparently many people will ridicule? Actually, the herd behavior on this board is to mock them (that would include you--Mooo) 4) This point may me the most logical of your post, but it seems to...
I don't know how you could do this, as the plans are so convoluted. Just look at the plans for Australia posted today--I don't think I have seen "flag fees" anywhere else. I just dont see any way to compare...
Actually, they depend on traffic, hits, and click-throughs-- not nice comments. Unless you mean that your harsh criticism will drive other viewers from the site... Now, I wouldn't go so far as calling you names, but seriously, if you think that AI's analysis is "most appalling" why even bother? Maybe they are too far gone for your artful corrective measures. PS The Mini died a year ago!
Pleas help me out. Is this supposed to be clever, funny or something else? ( Anyway, when I look at it upside-down it looks like 119)
Well, one thing that is going on is that the analysts tend to give projections on what the value of the stock will be in 12 months time. They usually don't focus on how the price will get there (I mean if they could nail the trends and the short term fluctuations, what the hell are the working for?). It is easy for people on the boards to spout off when the price dips after an analyst predicts great things, but, in some sense, you are comparing apples and oranges. As...
So, it was ok for you to think it was cool when you were in your twenties (aparently on your way to getting rich) but it is now something that only losers have interest in? A little too cool for ourselves, are we?