or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

Hey fellas, lets keep it civil in here! They way I look at it, the apps that you want most right now, are probably being developed by companies that have the resources to do it already. Other killer apps will be developed by low-cost programer/entrepreneurs and will grow into something big because they had a great idea or plan. But there are some fliers that will need resources and time to create a market that does not yet exist. Both of the examples listed are...
As opposed to what? Do you expect a generous discount from the carrier with no obligation to stay on contract with them?
First: Irrelevant Second: No fun to consider
Dave, You just completely validated the post you were ctiticizing. Who do you think is younger, Obama or McCain.? Who has been able to use technology to an extent never seen before in national politics? I don't think that is the only criteria (or even the main one) to judge a candidate, but it certainly puts your post into perspective...
Yes, I believe this to be the case as well. And there were several (probably including you) who posted to this effect months ago. But that didn't seem to bother those who decided the FCC would broadcast everything months in advance...
Hey, whatever happened to the line of thought: "The iPhone can't be coming out because they would have to file with the FCC and then word would get out." This line of thought was popular two months ago when some speculated a surprise iPhone update earlier than expected. Now, however, when everyone KNOWS that the iPhone is coming I don't hear it anymore...
Hard to argue with that!
Just trying to follow Apple's naming protocal. It seems that the "i" has been reserved for the consumer (not pro) version. Y'know, iMac Vs. MacPro. Of course this logic took a hit when they rechristened the iBook line as MacBook, but I don't expect them to drop iPhone all together after all the trouble they went through to get it--besides it seems to have achieved some level of name recognition over the past year or two...
Maybe I am crazy, but does anyone else find the use of the word "pro" interesting? Maybe this indicates the bifurcation of the iPhone line to include an iPhone and a MacPhone Pro. On second thought, no, I'm not crazy. There is no other way to read this.
Damn, this is getting exciting. I hope things pan out the way the rumors are going or there is going to be some serious disappointment...