or Connect

Posts by Bageljoey

It would be nice, wouldn't it. I usually don't comment on obvious typos (unless a person is asking for it) but that term was too interesting to pass up...
Anybody know what level of quality they get with this. Sounds like it is already out for other smartphones...but is it watchable?
I don't know, I have always found swindling profit to be a good thing...
I am coming to believe he is head troll in charge of ZunePhone development or something...
Did you read any of the rest of my post? I'm not saying it is what I want or what you would want, but I believe that there are many people would be happy with this (if it was sufficiently cheep).
Yeah, he left when pressed to explain ridiculous positions...
OK, but you only refuted one of my points and you contine with the same argumentSo here, I fixed it: you seem to be arguing that because iPhones are already bought in the US, altered, then shipped to other countries through a grey market, that the arrival of iPhones to those countries through normal retail chanels with carrier partnerships (in 3G form no less) will not change sales to those countries significantly. To add to my argument, these grey market phones are sold...
Well, some people don't give a hoot about "mobil platform," they don't see the need for the internet in their pocket. I know people who would like to be able to combine their phone with their iPod. And they want to be able to do it cheep. Being able to double as a picture holder and video viewer would make it more apealing. Visual voicemail would be an added bonus. And games wouldn't hurt. All this could be done without a direct internet connection, and it might be...
Samab, are you arguing for the sake of arguing? You can make an inteligent case that the American numbers are overestimated. Fine. But to say that American use is not significant is just a little odd. You're talking about a market that Apple JUST ENTERED. A market that many inteligent people said a year ago Apple would have trouble understanding and breaking into. But you would have a hard time convincing many at this stage that that 10% is where Apple will be in 12...
Here is how it works: My brain slows down Friday in the PM and I can't make sense of what I read...